Bitcoin Association has published its 2021 – 2022 annual report video, detailing the phenomenal growth made by the organisation in the last year and its goals for the future.
The video report, introduced by Bitcoin Association’s Managing Director Patrick Prinz, is broken into individual sections and covers the multi-faceted global programme of work undertaken by the Association over the last 12 months.
Chapter 7 of the report focuses on the strides made by Bitcoin Association and the Bitcoin Academy in educating users about the ecosystem. The Association also helped launch several key education projects with other partners over the last year.
Some of the most notable education developments over the last year include:
- The addition of several new BSV Academy courses – including ‘Introduction to Bitcoin Infrastructure’.
- The launch of Bitcoin Primitives courses on BSV Academy includes a series of in-depth mini-courses to help learners delve into the different components in the design of BSV.
- In February 2021, Bitcoin Association announced a collaboration with Saxion University in the Netherlands to launch the first-ever Bitcoin SV open online course (MOOC).
- In November 2021, Bitcoin Association collaborated with the University of Karachi in Pakistan to launch a six-month BSV Blockchain online course with live sessions from the BSV technical team.
- In February 2022, BSV partnered with the University of Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates to research a blockchain-based academic certification platform.
- In May 2022, the Chinese BSV Academy was launched in collaboration with CSDN.
Bitcoin Association continues to emphasise the importance of education in the BSVblockchain ecosystem whether for governments, businesses, universities or developers.
You can find out more about the progress being made and other developments by watching the full annual report video here.