Bitcoin Association has published its 2021 – 2022 annual report video, detailing the phenomenal growth made by the organisation in the last year and its goals for the future.
The video report, introduced by Bitcoin Association’s Managing Director Patrick Prinz, is broken into individual sections and covers the multi-faceted global programme of work undertaken by the Association over the last 12 months.
Over the last year, Bitcoin Association hosted and sponsored events all over the world from government initiatives to developer workshops, and campaigns. Some of the notable events that were held over the period include:
Middle-East and Africa
- Future Blockchain Summit;
- Global Family Investment Summit;
- Blockchain for Saudi Vision;
- Wadi Makkah Summit;
- IEEE Blockchain Symposium;
- AIBC Dubai;
- Global IEEE 5G IoT Blockchain Summit Rabat;
- BSV Global Blockchain Convention.
- The 2nd annual International Forum on Financial Mathematics and Fintech;
- Devcon China;
- BSV Bootcamp China;
- The third annual Puijang Alumni Forum of UIBE;
- CSDN Developers Festival;
- CCF China Blockchain Conference;
- Shanghai Blockchain Annual Conference;
- Pakistan Blockchain Summit;
- Futurefest Pakistan;
- VNNIC Internet Conference.
- 15th Global Family Office Investment Summit;
- Blockchain for Governance;
- AIBC Summit;
- Sigma Europe;
- The London Family Office and High Networth Conference;
- Blockchain 4 Gaming Warsaw;
- WeareDevelopers World Congress;
- Satoshi Block Dojo;
- Global IoT Summit;
- European Blockchain Convention.
- BSV Blockchain Conference Miami;
- BSV Blockchain Conference New York;
- CoinGeek Conference New York;
- The Florida Family Office and High Networth Conference;
- AIBC Summit.
Bitcoin Association plans to attend and hold even more events over the coming year as it continues to foster the growth and act as a guardian of the BSV ecosystem.
You can find out more about the progress being made and other developments by watching the full annual report video here.