Bitcoin Association has published its 2021 – 2022 annual report video, detailing the phenomenal growth made by the organisation in the last year and its goals for the future.
The video report, introduced by Bitcoin Association’s Managing Director Patrick Prinz, is broken into individual sections and covers the multi-faceted global programme of work undertaken by the Association over the last 12 months.
Bitcoin Association has continued to see growth over the last year as it added several members to its core team and appointed a number of new ambassadors.
Several highly skilled people joined departments across the organisation including legal, engineering, community management, marketing, technical programmes, and administration. Several new roles were added over the last 12 months, including:
- Marcin Rzetecki as Technical Outreach Specialist for Central Europe;
- Jad Wahab as Technical Director;
- Darren Kellenschwiler as Developers Community Manager for Bitcoin Association for BSV.
Outside of the BSV ecosystem, Bryan Daugherty, the Global Public Policy Director at Bitcoin Association, was appointed as a subject matter expert at the Cybersecurity and Information Analysis Centre (CSIAC). In this role, Daugherty is expected to use his extensive knowledge about cybersecurity and blockchain to help advise the US government.
New Bitcoin Association Ambassadors
Bitcoin Association appointed several new ambassadors over the last year as part of its global ambassador programme. The list of new ambassadors includes:
- George Siosi Samuels – Ambassador for the South Pacific;
- Masumi Hamahira – Ambassador for Japan;
- Francesco Morello – Ambassador for the Italian community in South Korea;
- Kumaraguru Ramanujam – Ambassador for India;
- Rohan Sharan – Ambassador for India;
- Geoffrey Weli-Wosu – Ambassador for West and East Africa;
- Mohammed Ibrahim Jega – Ambassador for West and East Africa;
- Niels Van Den Bergh – Ambassador for the Netherlands;
- Filip Marien – Ambassador for Belgium;
- Bart Olivares – Ambassador for Spain;
- Robin Delisser – Ambassador for the United States of America;
- Daniel Wagner – Ambassador for the United States of America.
You can find out more about the progress being made and other developments by watching the full annual report video here.