The Bitcoin SV Node team has announced an upgrade to the Bitcoin SV Node software.
Version 1.0.4 is a recommended upgrade to version 1.0.3; it contains performance hardening changes to improve stability under high network load conditions.
Note: that if the minimum mempool size is now less than 30% of the default mempool size, the node will not start.
Here is a full list of v1.0.4 changes:
- Increase default script cache size to improve performance with large blocks
- Optimise frequent malloc calls in GetOp2
- Reduce the number of orphan transactions during PTV processing.
- Minimum mempool size must be at least 30% of default mempool size.
- Windows build; Separate running tests from C++ build.
- Fix: P2P stops sending data under some circumstances
- Fix: formatting of floating point number in log messages
- Fix: Missing debug flags in CMake
- Fix: P2P getaddr returns very polluted results
- Gitian build fix: instruction[_iterator].h location in Makefile.am
- Fix race condition in bsv-trigger-safe-mode-by-invalid-chain.py
- Fix: bug in thread pool tests
- Fix: Failing unit tests in debug on develop branch
- Remove excess physical dependencies (#includes) on script.h
- Implement caching invalid signatures
- Ban nodes that violate the `maxscriptnumlengthpolicy` policy setting