The preliminary conference program is as follows:
DAY 1 – 15.11.2022
10:00 – 10:15: Introduction to my2cents, Julia Graner (Social Media Professional)
10:15 – 10:45: my2cents: The Social Media That Runs on the Bitcoin Blockchain, Niemand (Founder of my2cents)
10:45 – 11:00: MORNING BREAK
11:00 – 11:30: Panel: Social Media Law, Speakers: Şahin Antakyalıoğlu, Sezgi Antakyalıoğlu (Lawyers at Antakyalıoğlu Law Office)
11:30 – 12:00: my2cents User Experiences Panel Speakers: Mert Atalı, Zehra Büyükarslan, Vural Yıldırım (my2cents users)
12:00 – 12:30: The Micropayment-Based Incentive System of my2cents, Niemand (Founder of my2cents)
12:30 – 13:15: LUNCH
13:15 – 13:35: Relysia: Scalable Blockchain Integration, Robin Kohze (CEO at Vaionex)
13:35 – 14:00: Funding Opportunities for Blockchain Developers
14:00 – 14:30: AFTERNOON BREAK
14:30 – 15:00: Combining IoT with Blockchain and Metaverse to Change Construction Industry for Good: Bau App, Niemand (Founder of my2cents)
15:00 – 15:30: Blockchain and Construction, Asst. Prof. Senem Seyis (Faculty Member at Özyeğin University)
15:30 – 16:00: Keynote Presentation: IPv6 Empowering End to End Worldwide Blockchain, Prof. Latif Ladid (Founder and President of IPv6 Forum)
16:00 – 16:30: Keynote Presentation: Satoshi Nakamoto (Inventor of Blockchain)
16:30 – 17:00: AMA with Satoshi Nakamoto
17:00 – 17:15 Conference Day 1 Wrap-Up
DAY 2 – 16.11.2022
10:00 – 11:00: Bitcoin Essentials
11:00 – 12:30: Bitcoin Wallets
12:30 – 13:15: LUNCH
13:15 – 14:15: Token and NFT Minting
14:15 – 15:15: Converting Solidity Smart Contracts into Bitcoin Scripts
15:15 – 15:45: Internship and Job Opportunities at Vaionex and my2cents
The conference speakers are as follows:
1. Keynote Speaker: Satoshi Nakamoto (Inventor of Blockchain)
2. Keynote Speaker: Prof. Latif Ladid (Founder and President, IPv6 Forum)
Latif is a globally recognised leader in telecommunications and IT, as well as being a member of the 3GPP PCG (Board), a Board Member for the IoT Forum and a member of the United Nations Strategy Council.
3. Robin Kohze (CEO, Vaionex):
Robin is co-founder of Vaionex Corporation and its CEO. He is also the President of the Cambridge Metanet Society and Cambridge PhD student at the Department of Genetics. He got awarded two Google Summer of Codes (GSOC) scholarships, ‘CBHack’ Cambridge Hackathon winner, CoinGeek 2 and is a current holder of the Satoshi Nakamoto Scholarship and the ‘world class bioscience’ BBSRC Scholarship.
4. Asst. Prof. Senem Seyis (Faculty Member, Özyeğin University): Senem has hands-on professional experience regarding various integrated aspects of project management in the architecture, engineering and construction industry. Her main research areas include construction project management, lean construction, decision making support systems, sustainable built environment, Information Technologies in construction industry and Building Information Modeling. She is currently exploring possibilities to integrate blockchain into the education of civil engineers.
5. Niemand (Founder, my2cents):
Niemand is a passionate engineer and the author of numerous scientific articles as well as a technical book. After serving as a member of several scientific committees and associations in Switzerland, he worked at large corporates, and finally founded his own companies to implement his ideas.
He had the joy of building in diverse environments, from Middle Eastern deserts to rural Africa.
In 2022, Niemand launched my2cents, which is the only blockchain-based web 3 social super app. my2cents is the most used application that runs on the Bitcoin blockchain.
Niemand is currently building in real environment as the Managing Director of the Frankfurt-based construction company Stabilwerk Bau, and in virtual environment as the co-creator of Bau.app, an all-in-one construction-management solution that combines IoT with blockchain and metaverse to enable circular construction.
6. Social Media Law Panel Speakers: Şahin Antakyalıoğlu, Sezgi Antakyalıoğlu (Antakyalıoğlu Law Office)
7. my2cents User Experiences Panel Speakers: Mert Atalı, Zehra Büyükarslan, Vural Yıldırım
8. Blockchain Development Workshop: Robin Kohze, Niemand