Bridging the gap between entrepreneurs and blockchain technology, promoting growth for blockchain-related projects and ventures.
About this event:
BlockHack is a 6 day hackathon, aiming to combine the efforts of entrepreneurs and developers and promote growth of blockchain-related projects and ventures. We are looking for hackers and teams to work on creative and innovative ways of applying blockchain technology (of any kind) in areas of financial freedom and end-user control.
Teams can may use any blockchain platform during the hackathon
BlockHack takes place from May 2nd to May 8th. Hackathon results will be announced May 8th, and the winners will also get to pitch their projects at the BitAngels Investment event on May 12th!
BlockHack wants to help you, a Developer, Entrepreneur, or Investor, navigate through the Blockchain landscape.
Gaming & eSports
Video games have come a long way since their inception in the 70s. The industry has grown and evolved throughout the years, with competitive eSports and social / mobile games driving worldwide adoption. Today, the gaming industry has a market size estimated worth over $150 billion USD.
This BlockHack is aimed at building unique tools, interesting experiences and community interactions through integrating gaming with blockchain technology. We have many great speakers, mentors and workshops to help hackers with projects
- Learn about the latest tools in blockchain development
- Add to your dev portfolio
- Gain experience working on real blockchain projects
- Learn how to create working blockchain apps
- Build a working app for your existing project
- Find developers who want to work with you
- Showcase your projects to potential investors
- Scope new and exciting projects
- Watch hacker teams present their projects
- Attend the BitAngels investor event.
BlockHack is already one of the biggest hackathons in Toronto, and the community is continuing to grow rapidly!