Join us for our popular series as Financial Policy Council Founder & Chairman Ziad K. Abdelnour welcomes the world’s leading cryptocurrency/blockchain entrepreneurs and investment funds to share their insights and predictions.
We will explore and debate with intellectual rigor which cryptocurrencies and thought leaders to follow, how digital asset trading platforms function, which cryptocurrencies our panelists are betting on this year, the merits of the Bitcoin Satoshi Vision (BSV), and much more. Please see below for moderator and panelist bios.
DATE: Tuesday, August 17, 2021
TIME: 4:00 – 6:00 pm EST
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: August 15, 2021
REGISTRATION FEE: $30
MODERATOR: Ziad K. Abdelnour, Founder & Chairman, Financial Policy Council; Founder, President & CEO, Blackhawk Partners
EVENT ORGANIZER: Christina Björnström, Executive Director, Financial Policy Council; Cofounder & CEO, Nooroot
Ash Egan, Founder & General Partner, Acrylic; Venture Partner, Accomplice
Jimmy Nguyen, Founder & President, Bitcoin Association
Prabhakar Reddy, Cofounder, FalconX
Dave Hendricks, Cofounder & CEO, Vertalo
Karthik Iyer, Ambassador, P2P Foundation; Founder & CEO, BlockchainMonk
Topics to be Covered:
- What are the latest advancements in blockchain that are relevant to cryptocurrency?
- Are we in a cryptocurrency bubble? What should we be looking out for?
- Will ethereum take over bitcoin? If so, how and when? Signals to be aware of?
- When should one follow investment decisions, particularly crypto-related, of influencers like Elon Musk? Why or why not? When and when not?
- Security issues to be aware of and the future of secure wallets
- Government involvement and regulations: worst case scenarios we should be aware of and when to cast fear/doubt aside
- Which crypto investments are the FPC Board betting on in the short and/or long-run? Why?
- What major changes/developments within the world of crypto and blockchain do you envision taking place in the next 5-10 years?