3:00 pm CEST (1:00 pm UTC) to 4:30 pm CEST – on ETSI BRIGHTTALK CHANNEL
ETSI ISG IPE is addressing a number of major industry scenarios to fulfil the connectivity needs that arise from each sector. The Rapporteurs of each report addressing 5G transport, Cloud Integration and Datacenter, Industrial Internet and Enterprise, and IPv6 based Blockchain present their key findings and recommendations.
1) 5G transport use cases, Sebastien Lourdez, POST Lux – 15 minutes
2) Datacenter and Cloud Integration, Cong Li, China Telecom – 15 minutes
3) Industrial Internet and Enterprise, Pascal Thubert, Cisco – 15 minutes
4) IPv6-based Blockchain, Jack Davies, nChain – 15 minutes
5) USG IPv6 Only transition, Ralph Wallace, USG IPv6 Task Force – 15 minutes