The Bitcoin Association is dedicated to advancing business with Bitcoin SV. We’re giving entrepreneurs and innovators a chance to pitch their BSV start-up business idea to investors on 18th February 2020 in London, United Kingdom (exact location TBC closer to the date).
All BSV-related ventures are welcome to apply for consideration. You will be sharing your ideas with a range of potential investors.
From the Pitch Day participants, 3 ventures will also be selected to present their pitch to a bigger audience on-stage on Day 1 of the CoinGeek London conference, on 21st February 2020.
[Note that all Pitch Day participants will be considered for investment, not just the 3 selected to do a main-stage presentation.]
Important: To ensure that your pitch deck qualifies for consideration please provide the following information.
- What problem(s) does your product solve?
- How does your product use the BSV blockchain?
- Current product state, including user/product metrics [if any]
- Competitive landscape
- Evaluation of the competitive marketplace
- Unique selling point of your product
- What is the greatest risk to the success of your product?
- Does your company/product have any significant intellectual property assets?
- Future plans
- Product roadmap
- High-level business plan – including target users and revenue model
- Description of any prior investment rounds
- How much money are you seeking to raise now?
- How will investment funds be used?
- What is the proposed pre-money and post-money valuation for your venture?
- Founders and key team
- Background of founders and key team members
- Any prior experience running or launching a business, and results
- Any experience building Bitcoin or blockchain products
Timelines and deadlines
- Submit your application information (including investment pitch deck) by 22nd December 2019.
- You will be notified by email January 8th if you have made the cut to participate in Pitch Day.
- Pitch your BSV idea to the investors during Pitch Day in 18th February 2020 in London, United Kingdom 2020. All Pitch Day participants are responsible for their own travel expenses to attend.
- We recommend that you look into the Visa requirements for entering the United Kingdom prior to applying as some timeframes may limit your ability to attend.
- Please note that participating in Pitch Day does not guarantee investment by any investors.
Applications for Bitcoin Association Pitch Day London on 22nd February are now closed.