Our vision and mission is to build the bridge that provides people in every part of the world access to a fairer and more equitable financial system. Since 2014 Banxa has developed the best-in-class payments services platform for the digital assets industry.
Get to know us
BANXA is a hyper-growth global Payment Services Provider that enables the purchase of digital assets and currencies such as Bitcoin or USDT using traditional currencies, such as Australian Dollars, Euros and Pounds (just to name a few)! Every 30 seconds someone purchases cryptocurrency with us!
BANXA is powering global crypto giants, such as Binance, Kucoin, OKEX and Huobi, some of which have invested in us to back our mission.
Our on-and off ramp product manages the entire value chain to provide a seamless, secure experience whilst being internationally compliant. Our mission is to connect the ‘old world’ to the ‘new world’, by onboarding the masses to digital currency!
We have recently been named as “One of the 50 fastest growing companies of the Year” by The Silicon Review. Earlier this year we listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSXV) and on the Boerse Frankfurt, our market capitalisation quickly grew to $100M.
We’re a global team spanning across 10 countries, with 3 offices, in Australia, Lithuania & Philippines. The majority of the team sits in Melbourne at our headquarters in Cremorne however our connected and collaborative culture empowers our people to excel. As an up and coming tech- unicorn in our space, we are early adopters, progressive in our approach and adaptable to the ever changing landscape.
2021 has already been a big year for us, and it’s about to get a whole lot bigger, this is where you come in…
Your New Gig
BANXA thrives on innovation. We’re always looking for professionals with the curiosity and creativity to help our business grow and deliver value. We are looking for a hands-on, experienced User Experience Designer to join our Melbourne-based Product team. You will play a key role in the Product Team, working with customers to understand their needs and designing product experiences that increases their engagement and builds their trust in our product. You will contribute to new product design, and optimising customer journeys. You’ll evangelise consistent, quality user experiences that scale across our products globally.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll be a key contributor to Know Your Customer (KYC) processes by determining Sanctioned, Politically Exposed and other high-risk individuals and conducting customer outreach
- You’ll take part in Transaction Monitoring (TM) program by conducting investigations, preparing and overseeing timely suspicious activity filing
- Shaping Compliance functions for cryptocurrency; assisting in remediation work which may include effectiveness testing & audit
- Sharing your knowledge within the company by preparing and delivering trainings; defining and documenting processes
You should apply if
- 2+ years experience working in a compliance analyst capacity
- Passionate about Compliance and how it contributes to successful business and community outcomes
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of MS Office & G Suite
- A self-starter and capable of adapting to an evolving and fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to work and make decisions independently
- Strong work ethic.
What will put you on top of our shortlist
- Experience working as part of a compliance team within the financial services industry
- Knowledge or interest in blockchain/digital assets/fintech industry
- Competitive salary €1900 – 2400 Gross
- Wellness voucher per quarter
- Fortnightly mental health and wellness activity such as yoga or meditation
- Annual volunteer day
- Crypto purchase on your first week
- Inspiring office in a slick co-working space (Talent Garden Vilnius) surrounded by like-minded startups and scale-ups
- Breakfast & snacks available daily, with a once weekly lunch and monthly morning tea, did we mention, Hurracán coffee?!
- Financial support to set up your home office
- Crypto is a generational event and with Banxa you will be at the heart of this evolution
- Working in a disruptive and hyper growth organisation & industry where the possibilities are endless
- Flexible working, location & hours!
- Autonomy, ability to make a change & progress your career
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board