Compliance Quality Assurance Analyst
Our vision and mission is to build the bridge that provides people in every part of the world access to a fairer and more equitable financial system. Since 2014 Banxa has developed the best-in-class payments services platform for the digital assets industry.
Get to know us
BANXA is a hyper-growth global Payment Services Provider that enables the purchase of digital assets and currencies such as Bitcoin or USDT using traditional currencies, such as Australian Dollars, Euros and Pounds (just to name a few)! Every 15 seconds someone purchases cryptocurrency with us!
BANXA is powering global crypto giants, such as Binance, Kucoin, OKEX and Huobi, some of which have invested in us to back our mission.
Our on-and off ramp product manages the entire value chain to provide a seamless, secure experience whilst being internationally compliant. Our mission is to connect the ‘old world’ to the ‘new world’, by onboarding the masses to digital currency!
We’re a global team spanning across 10 countries, with 4 offices, in Australia, Lithuania & Philippines. The majority of the team sits in Melbourne at our Australian headquarters in Cremorne, however our connected and collaborative culture empowers our people to excel no matter where they’re based in the world. As an up and coming tech- unicorn in our space, we are early adopters, progressive in our approach and adaptable to the ever changing landscape.
Your New Gig
BANXA is recognised as one of the fastest growing startups in the cryptocurrency industry, facilitating up to 20,000 orders daily and this number is only expected to get bigger!
As a Compliance Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring that the work of the Compliance/Customer Monitoring team meets the pre-established quality standards. This will include conducting quality reviews, coaching, and engaging with different stakeholders across the organisation.
This position is in the exciting area of cryptocurrency so it is a great opportunity to gain experience in this new market which will become the future of money.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct detailed and objective quality reviews of customers’ activity from ML/TF perspective;
- Coordinate and deliver feedback/coaching sessions to the relevant business units;
- Prepare a monthly QA report to management detailing the results of reviews performed, identifying the root causes for the mistakes and suggesting possible remediation plans;
- Own and drive the Quality Assurance process forwards by identifying improvement areas for the QA process and by implementing the changes;
- Support customer-centric and learning culture within Banxa;
- Submit regulatory reports, deliver trainings, and other related tasks so it would not get dull!
You should apply if
- 1+ year(s) of experience within the financial services industry, preferably in AML/Transaction Monitoring;
- Working knowledge of CDD, EDD, SOF, PEP and Sanctions screening processes and requirements;
- Previous training/coaching experience or strong willingness to learn;
- Previous Quality Assurance is an advantage but not mandatory;
- You are a superstar at multitasking
- Crypto knowledge is a plus.
What Will Put You On Top Of Our Shortlist
- Experience working as part of a QA team within the financial services industry
- Knowledge or interest in blockchain/digital assets/fin-tech industry
- Whilst not necessary candidates who have experience in fast growing companies or fully remote roles will be preferred
- Competitive salary €2200-€2500 GROSS
- Wellness voucher per quarter
- Fortnightly mental health and wellness activity such as yoga or meditation
- Annual volunteer day
- Crypto purchase on your first week
- Inspiring office in a slick co-working space (Talent Garden Vilnius) surrounded by like-minded startups and scale-ups
- Breakfast & snacks available daily, with a once weekly lunch and monthly morning tea, did we mention, Hurracán coffee?!
- Financial support to set up your home office
- Crypto is a generational event and with Banxa you will be at the heart of this evolution
- Working in a disruptive and hyper growth organisation & industry where the possibilities are endless
- Flexible working, location & hours!
- Autonomy, ability to make a change & progress your career
If this sounds like something that will make you want to get out of bed on a rainy day, click apply.