Our vision and mission is to build the bridge that provides people in every part of the world access to a fairer and more equitable financial system. Since 2014 Banxa has developed the best-in-class payments services platform for the digital assets industry.
Your New Gig
As our newest BANXA-NIAN you’ll be joining our growing marketing team, with the responsibility of leading and accelerating our Content Strategy. You’ll create a variety of high-impact cryptocurrency and blockchain content for Banxa’s target audiences, delivering content that creates awareness and drives engagement across the customer journey, whilst working cross-functionally, and partnering with the wider marketing team.
What You’ll Do
- Partner across the marketing, product and management teams to develop a content strategy and own the content execution plan for key marketing campaigns and internal and partner B2B communications.
- Produce high quality, compelling content on all BANXA’s marketing channels, manage BANXA’s branded video, interactive content experiences, and all other content.
- Track and report content performance metrics and use that data in content planning cycles.
- Produce copy across digital channels including blogs, virtual events/webinars, emails/ texts, landing pages, thought leadership, selling materials, internal materials and more.
- Partner to test new approaches and optimize content to drive better results.
- Be the guardian of brand voice and style, ensuring consistency across every touchpoint.
- Tell stories and present products in a way that inspires, engages, and drives action.
You should apply if
- MUST HAVE: Solid knowledge of crypto and blockchain industry and cryptocurrency trends and ability to write about them to both an expert audience and a mainstream, novice audience. Financial services and index business knowledge is a plus.
- 5+ years of content marketing experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, strong preference for crypto industry
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Excellent editing / spelling skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Data-driven mindset with a strong creative, imaginative flair for out of the box content ideas and user experiences: and a proven track record of using metrics to develop and iterate on content
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
- BS/BA degree, preferably (but not necessarily) in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board