Customer Experience SpecialistExpired
Our vision and mission is to build the bridge that provides people in every part of the world access to a fairer and more equitable financial system. Since 2014 Banxa has developed the best-in-class payments services platform for the digital assets industry.
Your New Gig
As a Customer Experience Specialist at BANXA, you will be responsible for providing timely and accurate answers to our customer’s questions over various channels including email, chat and phone. You will be responsible for providing a fantastic customer experience that ensures that all Banxa customers feel valued and promotes repeat business.
What You’ll Do
- You will respond to customer support inquiries and give updates on how their orders are processing
- You will be responsible for resolving complex customer issues by explaining processes clearly and thoroughly
- You will explain to customers about their specific cases and educate them on the process around identification and onboarding and placing orders & cancellations
- You will proactively watch out for the best interest of our customers ensuring an excellent customer experience while looking for opportunities to add value
- You will be confident in performing outbound phone calls as required to resolve outstanding issues
- You will escalate issues to your team leader, managers and other departments as required
- You will be a keen team player and will provide training and assistance to other new team members when needed.
You should apply if
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience working in a business process outsourcing environment, preferably supporting customers
- You have a passion and willingness to go above and beyond to solve complex problems while delivering an outstanding customer experience
- You are both adaptable and resilient, operating in a quickly changing environment
- You always on the front foot when identifying process improvement opportunities and always willing to share these with team leaders / manager
- You are professional, assertive, and have efficient communication skills
- You have both excellent verbal and written English skills
- You have experience with and are competent in communicating with customers with varying cultural background and level of understanding of cryptocurrency.
- Able to think on your feet when handling customer escalations
- You are a superstar at multitasking
- You must have a fast internet connection (5mpbs broadband internet connection)
What will put you on top of our shortlist
- Experience working as part of a Customer Experience team within the financial services industry
- Knowledge or interest in blockchain/digital assets/fin-tech industry
- Whilst not necessary candidates who have experience in fast growing companies or fully remote roles will be preferred
- Competitive salary € 1,400.00 – € 1,900.00 GROSS
- Wellness voucher per quarter
- Fortnightly mental health and wellness activity such as yoga or meditation
- Annual volunteer day
- Crypto purchase on your first week
- Inspiring office in a slick co-working space (Talent Garden Vilnius) surrounded by like-minded startups and scale-ups
- Breakfast & snacks available daily, with a once weekly lunch and monthly morning tea, did we mention, Hurracán coffee?!
- Financial support to set up your home office
- Crypto is a generational event and with Banxa you will be at the heart of this evolution
- Working in a disruptive and hyper growth organisation & industry where the possibilities are endless
- Flexible working, location & hours!
- Autonomy, ability to make a change & progress your career
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board