Customer Success Manager – SingaporeExpired
Our vision and mission is to build the bridge that provides people in every part of the world access to a fairer and more equitable financial system. Since 2014 Banxa has developed the best-in-class payments services platform for the digital assets industry.
Your New Gig
As we’re writing this we currently have 55 partners, which we’re adding to daily! As we continue to grow and achieve our sales strategy we are looking for a customer centric Customer Success Manager to support and nurture the growth of our partners. Joining the rocket ship as a CSM will see you supporting the onboarding and integration of new partners as they transition from sales prospects through to BANXA partners. You will monitor and optimise partner growth and opportunity (revenue, users base, conversion rate) to be mutually beneficial for BANXA and the partners. You will manage a mixed portfolio of 20-30 clients ranging from growth, to mid and high value clients.
You will be a true ambassador of BANXA, ensuring partners are receiving the best experience whilst maintaining our high reputation in providing excellent services and innovation within the crypto industry.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the after-sales onboarding and integration of new partners and set them up for long-term success
- Work closely with our tech team to coordinate, prioritise and deliver improvements for customers
- Manage existing partners, support new feature developments and monitor performance with a growth mindset
- Work independently to enhance our partner’s experience and maximise utilisation of our product suite and trading volumes
- Work directly with partners to answer inquiries and address service issues in a timely manner
- Proactively engage with partners to drive product usage
- Thorough management and usage of the internal CRM
- Leave your mark with your original ideas to accelerate BANXA’s growth
You should apply if
- You have extensive experience working with customers, with a minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar role in a high volume/ fast paced organisation.
- You are a natural relationship builder with strong communication skills
- You live and breathe excellent customer support and strive to create extraordinary customer experiences
- You think strategically about how to drive product usage and increase volumes within the client portfolio
- You have a basic technical understanding of APIs
- You absolutely love to work collaboratively, to problem-solve, and to help others, with a “can-do” attitude
- You are a person who listens to the needs of your partners and works with them to show how our tools can help meet our partners’ goals
- You want to “get under the hood” to research, understand, and provide answers to partners’ product and feature questions.
What will put you on top of our shortlist
- You have have an knowledge or/and experience in digital currency and blockchain technology
To be eligible for this role you must hold full Australian working rights, unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time! You must also be based in Melbourne.
We pay competitively and considerately based on an accumulation of your experience, the market and our insights.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at Banxa. Fun fact: we currently have over 20 different nationalities in the team, this makes for great potluck lunch days!
Why you should work for us
This is a pretty unique opportunity if you ask us! You’ll get the thrill of working in a scale up, growing with us as we grow (which is pretty quick) one year in Crypto is like 10 years in the real world, but on top of this, here are a few of our benefits…
- Competitive salary
- Expand your knowledge on Crypto
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- Crypto is a generational event and with Banxa you will be at the heart of this evolution
- Working in a disruptive and hyper growth organisation & industry where the possibilities are endless
- Flexible working, location & hours
- Autonomy, ability to make a change & progress your career
If this sounds like something that will make you want to get out of bed on a rainy day, click apply or slide in our emails
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board