Head of CommunicationsExpired
Our vision and mission is to build the bridge that provides people in every part of the world access to a fairer and more equitable financial system. Since 2014 Banxa has developed the best-in-class payments services platform for the digital assets industry.
Your New Gig
We’re looking for a strategic, hands-on marketing and communications leader to work with the executive and marketing teams in building Banxa’s global communications plan and work with the team to deliver on our next phase of exciting growth. Reporting to the CMO, you will be responsible for the entire Banxa communications strategy which encompasses PR, IR, marketing, digital and employee branding.
You’ll work closely with our teams in Australia, EU and the USA , including product, sales and operations, to deliver on new product launches, product differentiation and contribute towards driving the success of our global business. You will also manage relationships with multiple external PR agencies ensuring they are held to account.
As Banxa is entering its next phase of global hyper growth this role assumes a senior role in the marketing team and is expected to work fluidly across all marketing functions and be competent in leading a small communications team to success.
What You’ll Do
- Define a clear brand narrative, prioritising the key business drivers that will stand out and make a difference
- Ability to develop internal and external brand PR strategies, providing strategic counsel and content development for brand-related communication.
- Assist in the planning in creative/advertising and product initiatives.
- Manage a small team of communications and content executives
- Manage relationships with external PR agencies
- Cultivate the right strategy and execution to drive the vision, culture and growth of the business. Bring the required rigour and discipline to this growing global business that will enable continual year on year growth.
- Live and breathe our fast paced, dynamic, vibrant and international high growth culture
You should apply if
- You have experience working in a senior communications role, with 2-3 years’ experience within the crypto, technology or Fintech space.
- You have proven experience in the development and execution of marketing communication strategies and success in a high-growth environment.
- You have experience in building and leading a brand and communications marketing function and are passionate about coaching, leading and inspiring others to do their best work, while living and breathing the mission and values.
- You have experience in developing internal and external Brand PR strategies, providing strategic counsel and content development for brand-related communication. Lead the planning in creative/advertising and product initiatives.
- Experience with public company comms is a plus but is not essential
- Brand experience is a huge plus but is not essential
What will put you on top of our shortlist
- You are ideally well connected in the digital asset ecosystem and have an interest in digital currency, the decentralised finance landscape and blockchain technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Communications, Advertising or related subject
- To be eligible for this role you must hold full Australian working rights, unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time! You must also be based in Melbourne.
- We pay competitively and considerately based on an accumulation of your experience, the market and our insights.
- We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at Banxa. Fun fact: we currently have over 20 different nationalities in the team, this makes for great potluck lunch days!
Why you should work for us
This is a pretty unique opportunity if you ask us! You’ll get the thrill of working in a scale up, growing with us as we grow (which is pretty quick) one year in Crypto is like 10 years in the real world, but on top of this, here are a few of our benefits…
- Competitive salary
- Expand your knowledge on Crypto
- Brand fancy new offices in the middle of Cremorne
- Beer on tap for those essential team bevs
- Fully stocked kitchen & coffee machine
- Ping Pong & Foosball Table
- Weekly team Personal Training sessions
- Monthly morning tea
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- Crypto is a generational event and with Banxa you will be at the heart of this evolution
- Working in a disruptive and hyper growth organisation & industry where the possibilities are endless
- Flexible working, location & hours, two days in the office!
- Autonomy, ability to make a change & progress your career
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board