IT Support OfficerExpired
Our vision and mission is to build the bridge that provides people in every part of the world access to a fairer and more equitable financial system. Since 2014 Banxa has developed the best-in-class payments services platform for the digital assets industry.
Get to know us
BANXA is a hyper-growth global Payment Services Provider that enables the purchase of digital assets and currencies such as Bitcoin or USDT using traditional currencies, such as Australian Dollars, Euros and Pounds (just to name a few)! Every 15 seconds someone purchases cryptocurrency with us!
BANXA is powering global crypto giants, such as Binance, Kucoin, OKEX and Huobi, some of which have invested in us to back our mission.
Our on-and off ramp product manages the entire value chain to provide a seamless, secure experience whilst being internationally compliant. Our mission is to connect the ‘old world’ to the ‘new world’, by onboarding the masses to digital currency!
We have recently been named as “One of the 50 fastest growing companies of the Year” by The Silicon Review. Earlier this year we listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSXV) and on the Boerse Frankfurt, our market capitalisation quickly grew to $100M.
We’re a global team spanning across 10 countries, with 3 offices, in Australia, Lithuania & Philippines. The majority of the team sits in Melbourne at our headquarters in Cremorne however our connected and collaborative culture empowers our people to excel. As an up and coming tech- unicorn in our space, we are early adopters, progressive in our approach and adaptable to the ever changing landscape.
Your New Gig
At BANXA we take the approach of ‘what works for you works for us’ . We have people spread across the globe and have to provide IT support to our employees in different ways. We’ve grown rapidly in the past 6 months so we’re looking for an extra pair of hands to support us! As we continue to grow, we require an additional IT Support Officer who will be responsible for end user support and system support along with system and device configuration. The IT Support Officer will be a core member of the tech team and will support the global organisation with the systems and tools they need to succeed.
As our go to person in this space you will take full ownership of troubleshooting across our fleet of Windows and Apple machines, however your core focus will be our Windows devices. You will also provide troubleshooting across Google Workplace and a wide range of SaaS based applications. Not only will you provide support, but you’ll also be one of the first people new BANXA-NIANS will meet on their first day so you’ll live and breathe our values, you’ll be a great communicator and you’ll work closely with P&C to make sure new employees have a kick-ass first day!
What You’ll Do
- Providing technical support, troubleshooting and management of systems and devices never losing sight of end user satisfaction
- Evaluate and procure IT software and hardware, as well as install, configure and maintain hardware and software for new and existing employees
- Developing documentation, training materials and guides to support the use of technology
- Anticipating potential issues, sharing your ideas to counter them
- Providing training to users and helping them with how they can utilise digital technology to help them work better
- Set up new staff with the standard applications and accesses
- Work with People and Culture to optimise onboarding, ensuring it is as seamless as possible
You should apply if
- 2-3 years relevant experience as a Systems Administrator / IT Support Officer
- The ability to work in an autonomous capacity.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
What will put you on top of our shortlist
- Having worked within an autonomous IT Support capacity.
- Salary €1,800.00 – €2,500.00 GROSS base
- Wellness voucher per quarter
- Fortnightly mental health and wellness activity such as yoga or meditation
- Annual volunteer day
- Crypto purchase on your first week
- Inspiring office in a slick co-working space (Talent Garden Vilnius) surrounded by like-minded startups and scale-ups
- Breakfast & snacks available daily, with a once weekly lunch and monthly morning tea, did we mention, Hurracán coffee?!
- Financial support to set up your home office
- Crypto is a generational event and with Banxa you will be at the heart of this evolution
- Working in a disruptive and hyper growth organisation & industry where the possibilities are endless
- Flexible working, location & hours!
- Autonomy, ability to make a change & progress your career
If this sounds like something that will make you want to get out of bed on a rainy day, click apply
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board