Our vision and mission is to build the bridge that provides people in every part of the world access to a fairer and more equitable financial system. Since 2014 Banxa has developed the best-in-class payments services platform for the digital assets industry.
Your New Gig
As the newest member of the Marketing Team at BANXA, you will assist, manage and ensure the smooth transition of marketing initiatives both internally and externally. You will work broadly across the team, working across all facets of the marketing function, you will also be given exposure and engagement to other departments and with external partners. This is more than your everyday Marketing Executive role, this is an opportunity to gain exposure to an exciting new growth industry; at BANXA we encourage collaboration and we are looking for someone who has a growth mindset. Ready to be challenged and prepared to take the next step in your Marketing journey.
What You’ll Do
- You will assist in the project management of brand, partner PR, and social campaigns
- You will be a natural when it comes to organisation and process, and will be responsible for work flow of the brand and communications team, ensuring Jirra and Confluence is up to date, and that projects don’t fall behind
- You will have a keen eye for sourcing information and reporting on key metrics across the business for internal and external reporting
- You will work closely with the PR agency to ensure a smooth flow of information and data
- You will always be on the front foot in maintaining and developing of case studies, end of campaign and competitive reviews
- You will assist the Social and Digital marketing leads on ad-hoc initiatives
You should apply if
- You will ideally have 2-3 years of relevant experience in a corporate/agency environment
- Familiarity with all major social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Linkedin, YouTube, Discord, Telegram and WeChat.
- A problem solving mindset, and confidence to ask questions
- You will have proven success in managing projects and building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- You will come with an analytical approach to decision-making
- You will have some exposure or direct experience with the PR process
- You will have experience using project management tools
- You will have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail will be second nature to you, we are a fast paced industry and bringing a keen eye for detail is a must
What will put you on top of our shortlist
- You have experience in crypto companies, in fintech or payments.
- You have an interest in digital currency and blockchain technology
To be eligible for this role you must hold full Australian working rights, unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at Banxa. Fun fact: we currently have over 20 different nationalities in the team, this makes for great potluck lunch days!
- Competitive salary
- Expand your knowledge on Crypto
- Brand fancy new offices in the middle of Cremorne
- Beer on tap for those essential team bevs
- Fully stocked kitchen & coffee machine
- Ping Pong & Foosball Table
- Weekly team Personal Training sessions
- Monthly morning tea
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- Crypto is a generational event and with Banxa you will be at the heart of this evolution
- Working in a disruptive and hyper growth organisation & industry where the possibilities are endless
- Flexible working, location & hours, two days in the office!
- Autonomy, ability to make a change & progress your career
If this sounds like something that will make you want to get out of bed on a rainy day, click apply or slide in my emails.
If this sounds like something that will make you want to get out of bed on a rainy day, click apply or slide in our emails.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board