Our vision and mission is to build the bridge that provides people in every part of the world access to a fairer and more equitable financial system. Since 2014 Banxa has developed the best-in-class payments services platform for the digital assets industry.
Your New Gig
This position will see you join an established finance team, in a super exciting, fast paced, futuristic growth industry. You will be responsible for the full cycle of payroll globally. This includes processing AU payroll and managing payroll in Europe and North America.
You will work closely with the Financial Controller and Compliance Finance Manager to execute the full monthly payroll process across the group.
This opportunity offers you exposure and experience to work in the exciting world of crypto, for a global organisation that is currently scaling up and experiencing rapid growth.
BANXA has an exceptional work culture, where you will be able to add value while working in a collaborative environment, where we enjoy knowledge sharing. Make your next temp position count and join a team of inspiring individuals who encourage growth and motivation.
What You’ll Do
- You will process monthly AU payroll via accounting system
- Liaise with People & Culture team to input payroll data (new starters, pay increases, leave taken, bonuses)
- Liaising with the finance team for approval and initiate payment
- Overseeing payroll governance and controls
- Assisting Finance team with reports as required
- Supporting superannuation, payroll tax and WorkCover claims and payments
- Supporting the annual remuneration review cycle
- Responding to general payroll queries
- Assisting with the delivery of annual HR processes
- Managing payroll records and assisting during internal and external audit processes
- Update Payroll procedure manual as and when required
- Manage Europe and North America monthly payroll
- Liaise with Europe payroll providers to process monthly payroll.
You should apply if
- You have prior experience within a similar Payroll Officer position
- You pride yourself on your strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a team-based environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise urgent work
- You have strong analytical skills and an ability to think outside the box
- Familiarity with Cloud Payroll or Netsuite (payroll) and cloud HRS systems would be ideal as is ensuring that any new legislative changes that impact on payroll are identified and addressed including tax, superannuation and modern award interpretations.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
To be eligible for this role you must hold full Australian working rights, unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at Banxa. Fun fact: we currently have over 20 different nationalities in the team, this makes for great potluck lunch days!
- Expand your knowledge on Crypto
- Brand fancy new offices in the middle of Cremorne
- Beer on tap for those essential team bevs
- Fully stocked kitchen & coffee machine
- Ping Pong & Foosball Table
- Weekly team Personal Training sessions
- Monthly morning tea
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- Crypto is a generational event and with Banxa you will be at the heart of this evolution
- Working in a disruptive and hyper growth organisation & industry where the possibilities are endless
- Flexible working, location & hours, two days in the office!
- Autonomy, ability to make a change & progress your career
If this sounds like something that will make you want to get out of bed on a rainy day, click apply or slide in our emails
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board