Our vision and mission is to build the bridge that provides people in every part of the world access to a fairer and more equitable financial system. Since 2014 Banxa has developed the best-in-class payments services platform for the digital assets industry.
BANXA is a hyper-growth global Payment Services Provider that enables the purchase of digital assets and currencies such as Bitcoin or USDT using traditional currencies, such as Australian Dollars, Euros and Pounds (just to name a few)! Every 15 seconds someone purchases cryptocurrency with us!
BANXA is powering global crypto giants, such as Binance, Kucoin, OKEX and Huobi, some of which have invested in us to back our mission.
Our on-and off ramp product manages the entire value chain to provide a seamless, secure experience whilst being internationally compliant. Our mission is to connect the ‘old world’ to the ‘new world’, by onboarding the masses to digital currency!
We have recently been named as “One of the 50 fastest growing companies of the Year” by The Silicon Review. Earlier this year we listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSXV) and on the Boerse Frankfurt, our market capitalisation quickly grew to $100M.
We’re a global team spanning across 10 countries, with 3 offices, in Australia, Lithuania & Philippines. The majority of the team sits in Melbourne at our headquarters in Cremorne however our connected and collaborative culture empowers our people to excel. As an up and coming tech- unicorn in our space, we are early adopters, progressive in our approach and adaptable to the ever changing landscape.
Your New Gig
By now you’ll have done your research, read our catchy bio and will have seen first hand how the BANXA product has become one of the fastest growing players in the industry (well, at least we hope you have!). At the end 2021 we launched BANXA Labs, our innovation hub, which will be home to the next big product in the crypto space. We’re looking for a curious and creative Product Lead to engage as many emerging commercial opportunities as feasible for BANXA by managing the end to end definition, design and delivery of our horizon 3 product development initiatives including minimum viable products (MVPs).
What You’ll Do
- You’ll be the primary decision-maker in what opportunities in the design sprint pipeline to engage with, and what scope they will be built to.
- Describe and create product requirements, user stories, success measures, and testing plans.
- Ensure end-to-end delivery of new product developments and MVPs
- At the tactical level, ensure product backlogs are regularly groomed and prioritised appropriately
- Partnering with business leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities and identify and prioritize technology features and enablers
- Talk to customers directly, become intimate with their goals, partnering with BA and UX to understand the problem space
- Our Customers and Partners – Communicate with customers and partners to understand their goals & needs to identify product opportunities.
- Product Leadership Team – Work closely with Product Team leadership to align feature priorities and report on initiative and sprint progress.
- Tech Team – Work closely with our development teams on a day-to-day basis to represent the customers’ needs and drive successful delivery of features. You will also work with the Product Development team’s acceptance tester to ensure overall product quality and success.
- Business Development Team – Engage with our Business Development Team to prioritize product development, create user stories, and contribute to the Merchant Partner Product Roadmap for new products and features
You should apply if
- 3-4+ years experience in product management or tech leadership
- Experience delivering new products from ideation stage
- Experience working directly with customers to understand and build digital products
- You understand the crypto ecosystem
- Experience in delivering product features and enhancement initiatives for a global organization
- Blockchain and/or payment and remittance services and/or financial technology
What will put you on top of our shortlist
- Fintech, Payments or Crypto experience
- An entrepreneurial mindset, this could be demonstrated by having done a side gig, working with a startup or engaging in the startup community.
To be eligible for this role you must hold full Australian working rights, unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time! You must also reside in Australia.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at Banxa. Fun fact: we currently have over 20 different nationalities in the team, this makes for great potluck lunch days!
- Competitive salary
- Expand your knowledge on Crypto
- Brand fancy new offices in the middle of Cremorne AU
- Beer on tap for those essential team bevs
- Fully stocked kitchen & coffee machine
- Ping Pong & Foosball Table
- Weekly team Personal Training sessions
- Monthly morning tea
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- Crypto is a generational event and with Banxa you will be at the heart of this evolution
- Working in a disruptive and hyper growth organisation & industry where the possibilities are endless
- Flexible working, location & hours, two days in the office!
- Autonomy, ability to make a change & progress your career
If this sounds like something that will make you want to get out of bed on a rainy day, click apply.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board