Our vision and mission is to build the bridge that provides people in every part of the world access to a fairer and more equitable financial system. Since 2014 Banxa has developed the best-in-class payments services platform for the digital assets industry.
About the job
Get to know us
BANXA is a hyper-growth global Payment Services Provider that enables the purchase of digital assets and currencies such as Bitcoin or USDT using traditional currencies, such as Australian Dollars, Euros and Pounds (just to name a few)! Every 30 seconds someone purchases cryptocurrency with us!
Our on-and off ramp product manages the entire value chain to provide a seamless, secure experience whilst being internationally compliant. Our mission is to connect the ‘old world’ to the ‘new world’, by onboarding the masses to digital currency!
We have recently been named as “One of the 50 fastest growing companies of the Year” by The Silicon Review. Earlier this year we listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSXV) and on the Boerse Frankfurt, our market capitalisation quickly grew to $100M.
We’re a global team spanning across 10 countries, with 3 offices, in Australia, Lithuania & Philippines. The majority of the team sits in Melbourne at our headquarters in Cremorne however our connected and collaborative culture empowers our people to excel. As an up and coming tech- unicorn in our space, we are early adopters, progressive in our approach and adaptable to the ever changing landscape.
Your New Gig
BANXA thrives on innovation. We’re always looking for professionals with the curiosity and creativity to help our business grow and deliver value.
We are looking for a hands-on, experienced payments Product Manager to join our Melbourne-based Product team. You will be tasked with consistently challenging the status quo and delivering high quality customer outcomes through innovative product design. You will play a key role in the Product Team, bridging the gap between our customers, business representatives and the product development team. You’ll be responsible for refining customer journeys, designing product features and user stories, and ensuring our current and future products satisfy our customers’ needs. Bonus if you have a fin-tech or Payments background!
What You’ll Do
- Take ownership of our Payments product. You will need to understand the end-to-end merchant customer experience, API, product features and full stack of the platform, so you can design and lead merchant product initiatives to Go-Live.
- Work with the Banxa Business Development team and our Merchant Partners to design and plan product initiatives.
- Guide the development team in delivering customer and business value through well designed, segmented and prioritised features and user stories.
- Drive and track development progress against estimates and sprint objectives, through sprint planning and daily stand-ups.
- Continuously improve the performance of a product area, tracking measures of success and using them to identify friction points and optimise the user experience.
- Contribute to market and competitor research to identify opportunities for new product feature development.
- Our Customers and Partners – Analyse customer feedback, research results and user experience indicators to understand customer needs and product opportunities.
- Product LeadershipTeam – Work closely with Product Team leadership to align feature priorities and report on initiative and sprint progress.
- Tech Team – Work closely with our development teams on a day-to-day basis to represent the customers’ needs and drive successful delivery of features. You will also work with the Product Development team’s acceptance tester to ensure overall product quality and success.
- Business Development Team – Engage with our Business Development Team to prioritise product development, create user stories, and contribute to the Merchant Partner Product Roadmap for new products and features
You should apply if
- You thrive in a fast moving environment that can present ambiguities. You prefer progress over perfection. You have a positive attitude, influential nature and you’re a disruptor.
- 2-5 years technical product management experience, including working in the payments space.
- Experience in delivering product features and enhancement initiatives for a global organisation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to bridge the gap between the business and technology worlds and work with stakeholders at all levels of a rapidly growing business.
- Ability to quickly understand complex and new technologies.
- Has experience in managing user payment journeys and checkout screens.
What will put you on top of our shortlist
- An entrepreneurial mindset. This could be demonstrated by having a done side gig, working with a startup or engaging in the startup community.
- You have experience in crypto companies, fintech or payments
- You have an interest in digital currency and blockchain technology
- Experience with Agile Ways of Work
To be eligible for this role you must hold full Australian working rights, unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at Banxa. Fun fact: we currently have over 20 different nationalities in the team, this makes for great potluck lunch days!
- Competitive salary
- Expand your knowledge on Crypto
- Brand new state of the art office in the middle of Cremorne
- Working in a disruptive and hyper growth organisation & industry where the possibilities are endless
- Flexible working, location & hours!
- Autonomy, ability to make a change & progress your career