Our vision and mission is to build the bridge that provides people in every part of the world access to a fairer and more equitable financial system. Since 2014 Banxa has developed the best-in-class payments services platform for the digital assets industry.
Your New Gig
At BANXA our people are everything to us, throughout our rapid scale up we’re proud to have kept our kick ass culture! In the past 18 months we’ve grown from an organisation of 25 to almost 200 employees globally. (You think we’d be ready to pump the brakes on hiring by now wouldn’t you?) Our European hub, located in Vilnius, Lithuania is home to the best Compliance and Operations specialists in the country! As we continue to grow, we’re looking for a recruiter to fly the European flag for us. Our TA team is led by our Talent Acquisition Manager based in Melbourne, Australia, we’re currently a team of 2, but just like the rest of the business we’re growing to manage the rapid growth!
As our first TA hire in Europe, you will be working closely with our Talent acquisition manager, to grow the European business in line with our strategic roadmap. You’ll be the first face potential new BANXA-NIANS will meet, you’ll manage the recruitment process from end to end, from sourcing the best talent, to managing the offer and contract process. You’ll ensure every candidate has a great experience and work closely with the P&C team to make sure new employees have a kick-ass first day!
What You’ll Do
Recruitment & Execution
- Execute BANXA’s global recruitment strategy, in line with the Talent Acquisition strategy and organization’s strategic roadmap
- Assist in coordinating an effective, efficient end-to-end recruitment process across the European business
- Draft, prepare and post adverts on job boards
- Identify and shortlist suitable candidates
- Screen applications by phone, Zoom and in person
- Schedule and Coordinate interviews
- Develop a community of exceptional talent to forward plan for future hiring needs
- Proactively headhunt the best talent in the Crypto space to take BANXA to the next level
- Build a recruitment driven culture
- Drive diversity throughout the recruitment life cycle
- Ensure appropriate background checks are undertaken confirming eligibility, qualifications and experience is suitable for the specific roles within the business
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Manager to ensure the recruitment process is consistent across all locations
- Establish and nourish relationships with key stakeholders to become a trusted advisor
- Maintain strong external relationships with recruitment agencies in Europe
- Regular reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager on all facets of EU recruitment
You should apply if
- You have a minimum of 4 years end to end recruitment experience including, writing adverts, shortlisting, screening, interviewing, scheduling and pre-employment checks
- You can work autonomously
- You have great interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- You’re proactive and intuitive in your approach
What will put you on top of our shortlist
- You have previous experience working in an agency or high volume recruitment environment
- You have recruited for multiple different positions, including compliance and operations roles
- You’re high energy and proactive
This role is located in Vilnius, Lithuania, you must be in this location to be considered. Please submit your application in English. A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at BANXA. Fun fact: we currently have over 20 different nationalities in the team, this makes for great potluck lunch days!
- Competitive salary
- Wellness voucher per quarter
- Fortnightly mental health and wellness activity such as yoga or meditation
- Annual volunteer day
- Crypto purchase on your first week
- Inspiring office in a slick co-working space (Talent Garden Vilnius) surrounded by like-minded startups and scale-ups
- Breakfast & snacks available daily, with a once weekly lunch and monthly morning tea, did we mention, Hurracán coffee?!
- Financial support to set up your home office
- Crypto is a generational event and with Banxa you will be at the heart of this evolution
- Working in a disruptive and hyper growth organisation & industry where the possibilities are endless
- Flexible working, location & hours!
- Autonomy, ability to make a change & progress your career
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board