Our vision and mission is to build the bridge that provides people in every part of the world access to a fairer and more equitable financial system. Since 2014 Banxa has developed the best-in-class payments services platform for the digital assets industry.
What You’ll Do
- Own the end-to-end sales cycle for new partnership prospects.
- Have regular engagement with sales leads, maintain close relationships and momentum with ongoing sales cycles.
- Proactively evaluate the eligibility of prospective partners and understand the strategic objectives.
- Work directly with partners to answer inquiries and help solve their problems.
- Outbound activity and the management of the internal CRM via a number of communication channels.
- Assist with sales support and onboarding tasks (due diligence, KYB procedures)
- Engage closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with our tech and product teams to coordinate, prioritise and deliver improvements for partners.
- Leave your mark with your original ideas to accelerate Banxa’s growth.
You should apply if
- You have extensive experience working in a Sales Manager role, with a minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar B2B role in a high volume/ fast paced organisation.
- You are a natural relationship builder with strong communication skills
- You live and breathe excellent customer support and strive to create extraordinary customer experiences
- You are the ‘go-to’ person who listens to the needs of prospective partners and works with them to show how our tools can help meet their needs.
- You thrive in fast paced environments and running the extra mile is your default setting
What will put you on top of our shortlist
- You are ideally well connected in the digital asset ecosystem and have an interest in digital currency, the decentralised finance landscape and blockchain technology.
To be eligible for this role you must hold full Australian working rights, unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time! You must also be based in Melbourne.
We pay competitively and considerately based on an accumulation of your experience, the market and our insights.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at Banxa. Fun fact: we currently have over 20 different nationalities in the team, this makes for great potluck lunch days!
Why you should work for us
This is a pretty unique opportunity if you ask us! You’ll get the thrill of working in a scale up, growing with us as we grow (which is pretty quick) one year in Crypto is like 10 years in the real world, but on top of this, here are a few of our benefits…
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board