Our vision and mission is to build the bridge that provides people in every part of the world access to a fairer and more equitable financial system. Since 2014 Banxa has developed the best-in-class payments services platform for the digital assets industry.
Your New Gig
As the newest member of the finance team the System Accountant will see you own our finance systems, ensuring best practice financial control processes whilst taking an active role in supporting the Finance team on all Finance systems related matters. Specifically, you will support the implementation of a new ERP system and provide finance systems support to users, enabling you to be the “go-to” person for any finance system related queries.
As the resident NetSuite subject matter expert, you’ll partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify future requirements, then configure those solutions to meet Banxa’s increasing focus on data and insights and overall growth objectives. You will be a key driver and enabler of effective integration and use of financial and information management systems, which will be a result of your expertise on full-cycle ERP software implementations and ongoing support.
What You’ll Do:
- Provision of finance systems support, issue resolution and administration to end-users.
- You will evolve finance systems and associated interfaces through better processes, automation, simplification, and better ways of working.
- You will develop and maintain all core training and knowledge sharing materials for finance systems users
- You will be responsible for the administration of the Finance system’s configuration, perform UAT, supporting systems upgrades and changes, maintaining the integrity of the master data & reporting outputs, controls, users and access rights.
- You will provide support where required during specific initiatives such as the ERP implementation project and integration of other systems
- You will liaison between Finance and the IT team regarding technical and financial data issues
- You will maintain external relationships with systems providers & consultants
- You will assist with developing and maintaining Finance reports designed to support meaningful, efficient, dynamic and timely provision of data to the business, Executives and Board
- You will drive process improvements within the finance systems by monitoring risks and problem areas and proposing corrective action with consideration of broad business requirements.
- You will ensure standardisation of reports across business units & functions
- You will be responsible for Ad-hoc business performance analysis and reporting
You should apply if:
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience
- You have experience with NetSuite (essential) with demonstrated experience as a super user and implementation
- You are an advanced Microsoft Excel user
- You ideally will have prior experience and be highly proficient in balance sheet reconciliations, month-end close and reporting.
- You will have a proactive attitude, inquisitive nature, always asking “How can we do this better.”
- You have a hands-on can-do mindset, seeing challenges as opportunities that can be overcome as a team
- You have strong communication skills, and the ability to present complex information in a concise/meaningful manner to drive an outcome
- You have impeccable attention to detail with a result driven approach to your work
What will put you on top of our shortlist:
- You have experience with multi-currency, multi-entity global business preferred
- You have previous experience with Business Intelligence tools (Power BI/Tableau/QuickSight) will be an advantage
- Experience with SQL will be an advantage as is experience with XML.
- Experience in a small to medium sized, fast-paced, high growth organisation is an advantage
- You will have knowledge of crypto assets and blockchain technology, Fintech, RegTech, Payments will be advantageous
To be eligible for this role you must hold full Australian working rights, unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at Banxa. Fun fact: we currently have over 20 different nationalities in the team, this makes for great potluck lunch days!
- Competitive salary
- Expand your knowledge on Crypto
- Brand fancy new offices in the middle of Cremorne
- Beer on tap for those essential team bevs
- Bring your dog to the office
- Fully stocked kitchen & coffee machine
- Ping Pong & Foosball Table
- Weekly team Personal Training sessions
- Monthly morning tea
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- Crypto is a generational event and with Banxa you will be at the heart of this evolution
- Working in a disruptive and hyper growth organisation & industry where the possibilities are endless
- Flexible working, location & hours, two days in the office!
- Autonomy, ability to make a change & progress your career
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board