Talent Acquisition SpecialistExpired
Our vision and mission is to build the bridge that provides people in every part of the world access to a fairer and more equitable financial system. Since 2014 Banxa has developed the best-in-class payments services platform for the digital assets industry.
Your New Gig
At BANXA our people are everything to us, throughout our rapid scale up we’re proud to have kept our kick ass culture! In the past 18 months we’ve grown from an organisation of 25 to almost 200 employees globally. (You think we’d be ready to pump the brakes on hiring by now wouldn’t you?) As we continue to grow, we’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help scale the Australian team.
Based in our Global HQ, in Melbourne’s new tech hub – Cremore, you’ll be working closely with our Talent acquisition manager, to grow the team in line with our strategic roadmap. You’ll be the first face potential new BANXA-NIANS will meet, you’ll manage the recruitment process from end to end, from partnering with hiring managers, sourcing the best talent and building talent pipelines. You’ll be working across a variety of roles, including Sales, Marketing, Tech, Product, Operations & Finance. We’re looking for a generalist recruiter who’s happy to switch it up, and recruit across all facets of the business, however if you specialise in one particular area, we’re still keen to talk to you!
What You’ll Do
Recruitment & Execution
- Execute BANXA’s global recruitment strategy, in line with the Talent Acquisition strategy and organization’s strategic roadmap
- Assist in coordinating an effective, efficient end-to-end recruitment process across the Australian business
- Draft, prepare and post adverts on job boards
- Identify and shortlist suitable candidates
- Screen applications by phone, Zoom and in person
- Schedule and Coordinate interviews
- Develop a community of exceptional talent to forward plan for future hiring needs
- Proactively headhunt the best talent in the Crypto space to take BANXA to the next level
- Build a recruitment driven culture
- Drive diversity throughout the recruitment life cycle
- Ensure appropriate background checks are undertaken confirming eligibility, qualifications and experience is suitable for the specific roles within the business
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Manager to ensure the recruitment process is consistent
- Establish and nourish relationships with key stakeholders to become a trusted advisor
- Maintain strong external relationships with recruitment agencies
- Regular reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager on all facets of recruitment
You should apply if
- You have a minimum of 4 years end to end recruitment experience including, writing adverts, shortlisting, screening, interviewing, scheduling and pre-employment checks.
- You have great interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- You’re proactive and intuitive in your approach
What will put you on top of our shortlist
- You have previous experience working in an agency or high volume recruitment environment
- You have recruited for multiple different positions
- You’re high energy and proactive
- You enjoy a bev or two at the end of a busy week
This is an initial contract role for 6-12 months, located in Melbourne. Please submit your application in English. A valid working permit for Australia is mandatory.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at Banxa. Fun fact: we currently have over 20 different nationalities in the team, this makes for great potluck lunch days!
- Competitive salary
- Expand your knowledge on Crypto
- Brand fancy new offices in the middle of Cremorne
- Beer on tap for those essential team bevs
- Fully stocked kitchen & coffee machine
- Ping Pong & Foosball Table
- Weekly team Personal Training sessions
- Monthly morning tea
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- Crypto is a generational event and with Banxa you will be at the heart of this evolution
- Working in a disruptive and hyper growth organisation & industry where the possibilities are endless
- Flexible working, location & hours, two days in the office!
- Autonomy, ability to make a change & progress your career
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board