Our vision and mission is to build the bridge that provides people in every part of the world access to a fairer and more equitable financial system. Since 2014 Banxa has developed the best-in-class payments services platform for the digital assets industry.
Get to know us
BANXA is a hyper-growth global Payment Services Provider that enables the purchase of digital assets and currencies such as Bitcoin or USDT using traditional currencies, such as Australian Dollars, Euros and Pounds (just to name a few)! Every 30 seconds someone purchases cryptocurrency with us!
BANXA is powering global crypto giants, such as Binance, Kucoin, OKEX and Huobi, some of which have invested in us to back our mission.
Our on-and off ramp product manages the entire value chain to provide a seamless, secure experience whilst being internationally compliant. Our mission is to connect the ‘old world’ to the ‘new world’, by onboarding the masses to digital currency!
We have recently been named as “One of the 50 fastest growing companies of the Year” by The Silicon Review. Earlier this year we listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSXV) and on the Boerse Frankfurt, our market capitalisation quickly grew to $100M.
We’re a global team spanning across 10 countries, with 3 offices, in Australia, Lithuania & Philippines. The majority of the team sits in Melbourne at our headquarters in Cremorne however our connected and collaborative culture empowers our people to excel. As an up and coming tech- unicorn in our space, we are early adopters, progressive in our approach and adaptable to the ever changing landscape.
2021 has already been a big year for us, and it’s about to get a whole lot bigger, this is where you come in…
Your New Gig
BANXA thrives on innovation. We’re always looking for professionals with the curiosity and creativity to help our business grow and deliver value. We are looking for a hands-on, experienced User Experience Designer to join our Melbourne-based Product team. You will play a key role in the Product Team, working with customers to understand their needs and designing product experiences that increases their engagement and builds their trust in our product. You will contribute to new product design, and optimising customer journeys. You’ll evangelise consistent, quality user experiences that scale across our products globally.
What you’ll do
- Evangelise the user experiences you create and ensure that the design intent is high quality, consistent and tested with customers.
- Create design frameworks, methodologies and standards to drive consistent and engaging customer experiences.
- Take ownership of the User Experience design of our current Cryptocurrency Buy Sell and Payments services and exciting new products we have on our roadmap.
- Engage with our customers to identify their needs, create UX designs that meet them and creatively address business requirements while achieving target conversion rates.
- Conduct User Research to validate concepts and refine designs.
- Create and workshop wireframe and prototypes with the Product teams and customer groups.
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- 2-5 years UX design experience
- Experience in delivering UX design for product features and enhancements for a global organisation
- A portfolio of successfully implemented UX designs for digital check-out and fulfillment Journeys
- Experience with Agile Ways of Work – high growth startup experience would be beneficial
- Experience in blockchain and/or payment and remittance services and/or financial technology would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, ability to work with stakeholders from through-out the business to agree UX designs
What will put you on top of our shortlist:
- You have experience in crypto companies, in fintech or payments.
- You have an interest in digital currency and blockchain technology
To be eligible for this role you must hold full Australian working rights, unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at BANXA. Fun fact: we currently have over 20 different nationalities in the team, this makes for great potluck lunch days!
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board