Corporate Development SpecialistExpired
Buy, sell and earn crypto assets with a regulated Swiss company. The bank guarantee by a state-backed Swiss Cantonal Bank and our audited cold storage solution are some of the reasons why our clients trust us with over CHF 5 billion in cryptocurrencies.
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more than 300 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
As Corporate Development Specialist, you will help to shape the future of a leading crypto company in a highly dynamic environment. Corporate Development covers mainly the following three areas: Strategic Projects, Partnerships and Corporate Finance.
If you are a blockchain/crypto enthusiast seeking to learn about business development and corporate finance or a finance specialist who fell into the crypto rabbit hole, this might be your “Merge” with a real starting date.
What will you be working with
- Actively identify and evaluate potential corporate development opportunities to accelerate Bitcoin Suisse’s growth
- Work across departments including product owners, tech, finance, legal, marketing, etc. and coordinate with external stakeholders in strategic analysis & projects
- Deliver strategic data analysis, insights and presentations about the industry, competition, market segments, business models, business cases as well as products and services
- Support strategic projects concerning corporate finance, M&A, partnerships with other crypto focused institutions or other financial intermediaries
- Prepare documentation, communication and analysis for shareholders, board of directors, management committee and other relevant stakeholders
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- High team focus and positive attitude (there is no “I” in corporate development)
- Passion and personal interest for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology to make your interest your profession
- Master’s degree or PhD in computer science, mathematics, physics, economics or finance with excellent academic performance and strong interest in blockchain technology
- 1-3 years’ working experience in the blockchain ecosystem, IT development, corporate finance, consulting, venture capital or private equity
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to find out-of-the-box solutions
- Ability of dealing with multiple challenging projects and assignments in parallel with highest attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English including ability to clearly articulate complex issues, German know how is a plus
- Proactive, self-motivated, and well-organized personality, entrepreneurial can-do attitude and highest integrity
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of crypto-finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered with a valid working permit for Switzerland
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board