Buy, sell and earn crypto assets with a regulated Swiss company. The bank guarantee by a state-backed Swiss Cantonal Bank and our audited cold storage solution are some of the reasons why our clients trust us with over CHF 5 billion in cryptocurrencies.
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 300 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
We believe decentralized financial services will have a net positive impact on society. Our mission in Product Management & Custody is to enable more individuals and companies to participate in the crypto-financial ecosystem by offering secure and accessible products.
As Head Custody, you are the business owner of the custody product suite. You will have the overall responsibility to develop and manage custody related products from conception to launch and the subsequent product lifecycle. Together with your cross-functional team of Product, Operations and Technology specialists you are responsible to grow your product in line with Bitcoin Suisse’s mission to increase participation in the crypto-financial ecosystem. This role includes regular client contact to understand user needs and to support sales efforts.
The Custody product suite builds on the proprietary Bitcoin Suisse Vault technology stack, the world’s first HSM based crypto custody solution, protected by the stability of Switzerland. The Vault system is the foundational platform underpinning most crypto solutions of Bitcoin Suisse, and your role also includes the development and operations of the internal custody service.
What will you be working with?
- Ownership of the Custody products from top to bottom including opportunity assessments, revenue models and operational readiness
- Ensure the compliance, risk management and auditability of the Custody products, including the Custody ISAE 3402 Type 2 audit
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners to develop, operate and sell the Custody solutions
- Define and analyze metrics to guide the product lifecycle
- Align the teams on a shared strategy for a successful result
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science or business administration in the financial field or equivalent experience
- 10 years’ working experience in financial services, product development or related consulting roles
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, self-motivated, and well-organized personality with hands-on mentality and highest integrity
- Demonstrated passion for cryptocurrency, financial markets, and the Bitcoin Suisse mission
- Fluent in English spoken and written and basic German know how is a plus
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid permit for Switzerland.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board