IT Enterprise Architect
- Full Time
Buy, sell and earn crypto assets with a regulated Swiss company. The bank guarantee by a state-backed Swiss Cantonal Bank and our audited cold storage solution are some of the reasons why our clients trust us with over CHF 5 billion in cryptocurrencies.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- You will play a central role in the evolution of our technology stack. Working in close collaboration with CTO, Solutions architects, infrastructure and business stakeholders.
- Consult and advice both technical teams and business stakeholders on architecture and solutions
- Maintain and evolve the company wide architectural landscape and roadmap.
- Helping projects to bridge the gap between baseline and target architecture, by giving input to small steps that achieve the target architecture
- Work with business stakeholders to analyze, clarify and document objectives, enabling viable technical solutions
- Work with compliance and regulatory requirements, to make sure that we can meet audit demands
- Own the governance around architectural decision
What do we expect?
- You have a strong technical background within software development and good understanding of IT Infrastructure.
- We consider it an advantage if you are able to manage complex communication and negotiations from different perspectives and interests.
- Regardless of your background the right drive and passion for creating strong solutions and relation with the business stakeholders is at the heart of what we are looking for.
- 10+ years of experience as a lead developer or software architect (required)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and enthusiasm
- You live and breathe all aspects of software development, are enthusiastic about IT trends and always want to feel the pulse of the latest technologies
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science, a comparable degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- Good understanding of Design Patterns, SOLID code and principles
- Strong interest and, ideally, experience with crypto currencies / blockchain / cryptography and DeFi.
- You are able to work both in a team and independently and engage with your colleagues, including knowledge sharing. You explain complex issues in a simple way and are motivated by developing others
- Experience building enterprise architecture roadmaps
- Experience designing, integrating, and managing complex solutions
- Deep knowledge in application design and development with Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka
- Excellent organizational and communication abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid working permit for Switzerland.