Junior Crypto Custody Operations SpecialistExpired
Buy, sell and earn crypto assets with a regulated Swiss company. The bank guarantee by a state-backed Swiss Cantonal Bank and our audited cold storage solution are some of the reasons why our clients trust us with over CHF 5 billion in cryptocurrencies.
- Administration of client accounts in our crypto custody system
- Supporting Account Managers, Traders and IT Developers with custody related requests
- Ensuring proper documentation of processes for compliance and audits
- Reporting tasks for Management, Audits and Finance Department, etc.
- Supporting the implementation of new features and improvements with requirements and testing
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- University Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent education
- First experience in the area of custody in a Swiss banking environment
- Independent organizer, you can manage your own priorities and keep the overview
- Dedicated and responsible personality with the ability to stay calm in hectic situations
- Professional usage of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook is a given
- Fluency in English and German is needed
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid working permit for Switzerland.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board