Product Owner Market Data Infrastructure
- Full Time
Buy, sell and earn crypto assets with a regulated Swiss company. The bank guarantee by a state-backed Swiss Cantonal Bank and our audited cold storage solution are some of the reasons why our clients trust us with over CHF 5 billion in cryptocurrencies.
In this position, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Define, manage, and drive the market data innovation, development roadmap and backlog
- Manage third party market data and connectivity providers regarding their roadmap, contract and in case of production issues.
- Design the related processes and workflows
- Validate plans and concepts with various stakeholders within the company
- Lead integration of the market data system into our new core banking system, the trading infrastructure and other business relevant systems
- Enhance the functionality of the market data infrastructure, optimizing business processes, speed and accuracy
- Lead quality assurance processes such as regression testing during the roll-out phase
- Manage our internal user groups in cases of application related questions, troubleshooting or bug management as well as internal education on new features
- Ensure completeness of business documentation together with entire team
Relevant for the position:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, business, computer science or other equivalent related education
- More than 3 years of professional experience as a product manager or product owner in blockchain, banking or fintech
- Experience with market data consumption and dissemination conducted via APIs
- You are a self-starter, motivated, open-minded personality with strong analytical skills to recognize and solve problems efficiently
- Independent organizer, you can manage your own priorities and keep the overview of team responsibilities of others in a project that you are leading
- “Can-do” mentality and getting things done ‘attitude’
- Experience with software development and project management methodologies such as scrum and waterfall
- Professional fluency in English is expected German is a plus
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of crypto-finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered with a valid working permit for Switzerland