Product Owner Trading SystemsExpired
Buy, sell and earn crypto assets with a regulated Swiss company. The bank guarantee by a state-backed Swiss Cantonal Bank and our audited cold storage solution are some of the reasons why our clients trust us with over CHF 5 billion in cryptocurrencies.
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more than 300 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
How we work
As a technological leader in the fast-paced crypto space, we are required to react quickly to changing market demands. Therefore, we believe in agile project management methodologies. By continuously delivering small increments, we learn through the feedback we receive to optimize our products until they excel. While we are dynamic in spirit, we believe in our staff taking initiative to empower themselves where they can drive impact rather than hierarchically assigned ownership.
What will you be working with?
- Actively develop and take responsibility for the architectural of the trading system
- Define and manage the trading systems features, responsibilities and contracts
- evaluate, select and/or manage internal and external software providers
- Engage in dialog with the trading team’s business representatives, so business requirements can be implemented efficiently
- In this hybrid role we expect you to be hands-on but also delegate required changes to the IT team and track them accordingly
- Make sure the system is documented sufficiently
- Implement adequate automatic testing of the code base and functionalities
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Be part of a small and agile crypto asset trading-team and expert within your domain
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar or equivalent professional experience
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the field of software development (Scala/Java preferred, Python & SQL or any other advantageous)
- Knowledge about crypto or equity trading is a must
- Proven experience with fixed income, derivatives and FX is strongly desired and any other asset class is beneficial such as experience in trading infrastructure (networking, connectivity, latency measurement methodologies)
- Flair for technical and structural understanding of markets, how they work, interact and operate
- Credits/ lending management system knowledge is a plus
- Crypto market structure, market data and vendor knowledge
- Buy and sell side connectivity knowledge is desired and understanding of exchange protocols and blockchain systems is a plus
- Profound understanding of design patterns, SOLID code and principles
- We look for a self-driven, responsible and enthusiastic team player
- Sharing your knowledge with your colleagues for a better performance is for you a must
- You explain complex issues in a simple way
- Willing to work at our execution trading desk and acting as the link between business and IT
- Languages: Excellent written and verbal English skills, German highly desirable
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of crypto-finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered with a valid working permit for Switzerland
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board