Project Manager – IT Operations, Core BankingExpired
Buy, sell and earn crypto assets with a regulated Swiss company. The bank guarantee by a state-backed Swiss Cantonal Bank and our audited cold storage solution are some of the reasons why our clients trust us with over CHF 5 billion in cryptocurrencies.
- Overall Project Management responsibility for each project and ensure project scope is delivered on time with expected quality with focus on removing all issues blocking progress
- Participating in the continuous enhancement of our systems in dialogue with the Solution Architects and Product Owners
- Close collaboration with all involved in the project with a supportive and motivational approach
- Vendor management
- Ensuring a qualified backlog together with the business Product Owners and development team and as part of that ensure a detailed breakdown to tasks manageable by development team. This also includes challenging the business regarding backlog items towards realistic requirements and expectations within time, resource and technical constraints
- Creating and updating agreed level of planning, according to project type and communication needs. Not all teams require same level of planning and process handling, but some must follow strict processes to ensure compliance
- Ensuring documentation needed in the project, as well as taking part in the actual documentation work both in a business descriptive level and on a technical level
- Supporting break-down and specification work for test preparations
- Supporting test processes
- Ensure coordination regarding infrastructure for support and set-up of project
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Professional Project Management experience (PMI, Prince or other)
- Practical experience with different methodologies from traditional Project Management and WBS to Agile approaches, and an ability to mix & match approaches when needed
- People skills ability to lead, motivate, coach and support project team members
- Ablity to manage complex communication and negotiations from different perspectives and interests; if documented experience exists, this will be a plus
- A good technical understanding and ability to document agreements from e.g. clarification meetings
- Worked in financial services industry (Bank, Consultancy or Service Provider) for min. 5 years
- Experience with Core Banking System (e.g.: Temenos, Avaloq, Finnova or similar)
- Good English skills both orally and in writing
- Regardless of your background the right drive and passion for creating strong solutions and relation with the business stakeholders is at the heart of what we are looking for
- A technical background in programming, software development, engineering or the like, making it possible to engage with the Development teams
- Experience working with Azure DevOps/TFS as project management tool.
- Experience with test processes from breakdown to actual UX testing
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of crypto finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with the entitlement to obtain a working permit for Switzerland.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board