- Full Time
Buy, sell and earn crypto assets with a regulated Swiss company. The bank guarantee by a state-backed Swiss Cantonal Bank and our audited cold storage solution are some of the reasons why our clients trust us with over CHF 5 billion in cryptocurrencies.
What will you be working with?
- Overall Project Management responsibility for each project – and ensure project scope is delivered on time with expected quality; with focus on removing all issues blocking progress
- Participating in the continuous enhancement of our systems in dialogue with the Solution Architects and Product Owners
- Close collaboration with all involved in the project – with a supportive and motivational approach
- Backlog grooming with the business Product Owners and development team – and as part of that ensure a detailed breakdown to tasks manageable by development team- This also includes challenging the business regarding backlog items towards realistic requirements and expectations within time, resource and technical constraints
- Facilitating the project ceremonies i.e. sprint planning, review, etc.
- Creating and updating agreed level of planning – according to project type and communication needs; not all teams require same level of planning and process handling, but some must follow strict processes to ensure compliance
- Ensuring documentation needed in the project; as well as taking part in the actual documentation work – both in a business descriptive level and on a technical level
- Supporting break-down and specification work for test preparations
- Supporting test processes
- Ensure coordination regarding infrastructure – for support and set-up of project
What do we expect?
- Minimum 10 years professional Project Management experience
- Practical experience with different methodologies (Scrum, Agile, PMI, Prince or other) – from traditional Project Management and WBS to Agile approaches, and an ability to mix & match approaches when needed
- Hands on experience managing projects with Azure DevOps
- Hands on experience managing remote teams
- People skills – ability to lead, motivate, coach and support project team members
- Ablity to manage complex communication and negotiations from different perspectives and interests; if documented experience exists, this will be a plus
- A good technical understanding and ability to document agreements from e.g. clarification meetings
- Good English skills both orally and in writing
Regardless of your background the right drive and passion for creating strong solutions and relation with the business stakeholders is at the heart of what we are looking for.
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid working permit for Switzerland.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board