Risk Manager Corporate PoliciesExpired
Buy, sell and earn crypto assets with a regulated Swiss company. The bank guarantee by a state-backed Swiss Cantonal Bank and our audited cold storage solution are some of the reasons why our clients trust us with over CHF 5 billion in cryptocurrencies.
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more than 290 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
What will you be working with?
- Coordinate policy, instructions and guidelines, i.e., maintain records of all current and past policies, instructions and guidelines and their respective cross references
- Facilitate introduction and amendment of new policies, instructions or guidelines
- Ensure consistency between policies and work instructions
- Support of various subject matter experts and policy owners in policy maintenance
- Define standards to be followed, i.e., templates, layout, structure and wording and ensure adherence to standards
- Act as key support in inquiries related to policies
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Banking education is favorable
- Bachelor’s degree from a Swiss University or University of Applied Science in law, economics or similar is an asset
- Previous experience in a financial institution related to Risk or Compliance
- Experience in Swiss AML regulations within a Swiss financial institution (AMLA, AMLO) is a plus
- Able to work under pressure, independently and remotely, if needed
- Able to simplify complex matters
- Exact and diligent work style
- You enjoy working interdisciplinary with experts from various fields
- Fluent in German and English, any other language is a plus
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of crypto finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid working permit for Switzerland.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board