Buy, sell and earn crypto assets with a regulated Swiss company. The bank guarantee by a state-backed Swiss Cantonal Bank and our audited cold storage solution are some of the reasons why our clients trust us with over CHF 5 billion in cryptocurrencies.
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 300 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
What will you be working with?
- Responsible for the accounting and reporting activities of Bitcoin Suisse AG, including the subsidiaries
- Maintaining accounting records
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements as well as internal and external reports
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly closings
- Supporting the year-end reporting, including intercompany reconciliation for group reporting purposes and executing relevant steps for the group consolidation
- Analyzing existing finance processes, identifying improvement opportunities, and driving the implementation of new processes and tools
- Advising ventures in accounting, reporting, and controlling matters
- Managing and coordinating service providers like auditors and accounting firms
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards, rules, systems and internal controls
- Periodical declaration of VAT, calculation of tax provision and preparation of tax return
- Support financial forecasting, budgeting and reporting
- Support implementation of booking system from accounting perspective
- Leading a small team of specialists
- University degree (Uni, FH) in Accounting & Finance or related disciplines and/or Certified Fiduciary or CPA
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in accounting, reporting and/or controlling
- Working experience in the financial field in Switzerland is a must and ideally in a bank
- Crypto know how or experience in a start up company is desired
- Practical experience with group structures and consolidations
- Experience with SAGE and/or TCS BaNCS
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, precise working style and service orientation
- Entrepreneurial drive, willingness to take responsibility and the ability to achieve goals collaboratively
- Fluent in English and German, written and spoken
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid permit for Switzerland.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board