Senior Business Project Manager Client ServicesExpired
Buy, sell and earn crypto assets with a regulated Swiss company. The bank guarantee by a state-backed Swiss Cantonal Bank and our audited cold storage solution are some of the reasons why our clients trust us with over CHF 5 billion in cryptocurrencies.
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more than 290 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
About the role
As Senior Business Project Manager Client Services, you will play a crucial part in further building, implementing, and enhancing the tools of the Front Office. Together with a dedicated and skilled team of relationship managers, Front Office Management, and product managers, you will be given the responsibility to lead projects end-2-end.
What will you be working with?
- E2E Project management from conceptualization, requirements definition to implementation (incl. training) and post-implementation control
- Actively manage risks, project deliverables and milestones and provide appropriate project reporting and management updates
- Manage interfaces and dependencies to other projects, involved departments and external partners
- Ensure proactive stakeholders management via appropriate stakeholder communication and effective collaboration
- Based on your project management experience, you will be involved in identifying potential savings, increasing efficiency, improving processes, and optimizing earnings
- Depending on your experience, you will be a Key Business User for at least one Front Office tool
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Bachelor/Master degree in finance, economics, engineering or similar
- You have a consistent track record, at least 4-6 years of managing projects in the financial service industry
- Ability to independently lead complex projects from end-2-end
- Positive, empathetic problem-solving personality with a “can-do” attitude as well as excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management with proven ability to partner effectively with others in challenging circumstance
- You have a passion for excellence, change, effectiveness and finding joy in creating something new
- Excellent languages skills in English and German is needed
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of crypto finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid working permit for Switzerland.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board