Senior Public Affairs ManagerExpired
Buy, sell and earn crypto assets with a regulated Swiss company. The bank guarantee by a state-backed Swiss Cantonal Bank and our audited cold storage solution are some of the reasons why our clients trust us with over CHF 5 billion in cryptocurrencies.
About the team
The Marketing, Communication and Public Affairs team drives and orchestrates Bitcoin Suisse’s brand, communications, public relations, public affairs, events, partnerships, advertising, and general marketing efforts to make sure that Bitcoin Suisse is the preferred choice for the majority of private and institutional clients in Switzerland and globally.
About the role
You will be responsible for building up and developing the public affairs practice at Bitcoin Suisse from the ground up. Your goal is to shape the public and policy debate about cryptocurrencies in Switzerland. This will help to create attractive conditions for an industry, which will be important for the prosperity of the Swiss financial center and for Switzerland as a center of global trade.
Your tasks include:
- Identify company specific policy goals together with senior leadership team
- Develop and execute on a policy and public affairs plan
- Building tight relationships with policy-makers, decision-makers and key stakeholders in Switzerland to secure Bitcoin Suisse’s “social license to operate” and actively shape the debate on crypto-financial services in Switzerland
- Closely monitor political and policy developments and develop public affairs activities
- Shape and enhance the public perception of Bitcoin Suisse
What you will need:
- 7+ years of experience in public affairs and policy activities, strategic communication or a similar area in Switzerland
- You have excellent knowledge of the Swiss political and regulatory landscape
- You have a broad existing personal network of politicians and policy- and decisionmakers
- A have a strong comprehension of the Swiss regulatory and policy developments in the areas of cryptocurrencies and DLT
- You are talented in communicating and relationship building
- Demonstrable experience in organizing, managing, and executing projects under pressure – with dedication, excellent quality and ownership
- You have a proactive, hands-on and entrepreneurial mindset
- You are fluent in German and English
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of crypto-finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered with a valid working permit for Switzerland
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board