Senior Software Engineer – Bank Integration TeamExpired
Buy, sell and earn crypto assets with a regulated Swiss company. The bank guarantee by a state-backed Swiss Cantonal Bank and our audited cold storage solution are some of the reasons why our clients trust us with over CHF 5 billion in cryptocurrencies.
- As an experienced software engineer you will join our core Bank Integration Team
- You help us push our systems to the next level to bring the crypto revolution to the masses
- You will build high performance and highly available systems
- You will be working on integrating our new core banking solution which will be an essential part of Bitcoin Suisse
- You will gain insight into the overall business processes and helps us design and implement the corresponding technical solutions, since the core banking system interacts and integrate with almost all other systems at Bitcoin Suisse
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Experience with enterprise-level messaging
- Familiar with eventual consistency, error recovery mechanisms in asynchronous messaging systems, message versioning and others.
- Experience with Kafka is a plus. Experience with IBM MQ is also a positive.
- Designing and implementing RESTful APIs should be second nature.
- Someone who can get to the bottom of how third-party systems work and figure out the best way to integrate with them. Engineers on the core banking team need to be able to familiarize themselves quickly with large systems and then be able to communicate that knowledge to other teams.
- At least five years of experience with .NET and C#. You should be conversant with the more advanced features of dotnet, like the TPL, locking, concurrent data structures, etc.
- Experience with containerized services and running them in Kubernetes.
- Able to build code libraries
- Coming from a financial background is a plus, having experience working with core banking systems is a huge plus.
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with the entitlement to obtain a working permit for Switzerland.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board