Senior Test Automation EngineerExpired
Buy, sell and earn crypto assets with a regulated Swiss company. The bank guarantee by a state-backed Swiss Cantonal Bank and our audited cold storage solution are some of the reasons why our clients trust us with over CHF 5 billion in cryptocurrencies.
What will you be working with?
You will play a central role in defining our automation testing processes and deciding on toolset used for testing. The focus is on setting up a business valuable and reliable testing framework, primarily based on End-To-End scenarios. You will work close with the project teams and DevOps ensuring that the principals are followed. We expect our developers to test their piece of code, while you will provide them with the necessary principles, infrastructure and guidelines.
Your daily work will include:
- Build test automation strategy and create testing solutions
- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Execute automation tests, analyze results and report status to the Team
- Collaborate with DevOps and development teams to design ideal strategies for CI/CD
What do we expect?
- Bachelor/Master’s degree or equal professional experience
- Profound technical background within automated testing
- Experience the Microsoft technology stack (like .NET, C#, Azure, SQL, Web, Azure DevOps)
- Familiarity in Rest API test automation
- Professional approach and extensive experience within technical testing in a regulated industry
- Team oriented personality which is able to work successfully with international project team members
- Good communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Experience in Web UI automation testing using Cypress or Selenium
- Knowledge of Behavior Driven Development(BDD) principles, Cucumber tool
- Experience with Azure DevOps for CI/CD
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered with a valid working permit for Switzerland.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board