Software Engineer – CopenhagenExpired
Buy, sell and earn crypto assets with a regulated Swiss company. The bank guarantee by a state-backed Swiss Cantonal Bank and our audited cold storage solution are some of the reasons why our clients trust us with over CHF 5 billion in cryptocurrencies.
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 260 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
What will you be working with?
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, maintainable and solid code.
- Work in close collaboration with you team
- Provide the required documentation
- Unit testing of your own code
- Troubleshooting of systems
- Create enterprise/banking-grade business applications
- Serve as a subject matter expert for everything in your domain
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science, a comparable degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- At least 1 year of professional experience in the field of software development
- .NET, C#, Azure, SQL, Web, REST APIs and Microservices
- Understanding of Blockchain and cryptography will be a plus
- Good understanding of Design Patterns, SOLID code and principles
- You are able to work both in a team and independently and engage with your colleagues, including knowledge sharing. You explain complex issues in a simple way and are motivated by helping you colleagues. You must have good English skills both in speaking and writing
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position it is a requirement you are able to work from Copenhagen and also only direct applications will be considered.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board