Solution Architect DeFiExpired
Buy, sell and earn crypto assets with a regulated Swiss company. The bank guarantee by a state-backed Swiss Cantonal Bank and our audited cold storage solution are some of the reasons why our clients trust us with over CHF 5 billion in cryptocurrencies.
What will you be working with?
- Actively develop and take responsibility for the architectural aspects of the DeFi system
- Manage the DeFi systems features, responsibilities and contracts with users and other systems
- Engage in dialog with the DeFi team’s business representatives, so business requirements can be implemented efficiently
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, maintainable and solid code
- Make sure the system is documented sufficiently
- Implement adequate automatic testing of the code base
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Serving expert within your domain
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science, a comparable degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- 4 years or more of professional experience in the field of software development
- .NET, C#, Azure, SQL, Web, REST APIs and Micro-services
- Understanding of Blockchain systems is a plus
- Profound understanding of Design Patterns, SOLID code and principles
- You like to work in a team and as well independently
- Sharing your knowledge with your colleagues for a better performance is for you a must
- You explain complex issues in a simple way
- Good English knowledge is a must, both in speaking and writing and German is desired
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid working permit for Switzerland.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board