Jr / Mid Content Marketing WriterExpired
Bitcoin Association is the Switzerland-based global industry organization that works to advance business on the BSV blockchain. It brings together essential components of the BSV ecosystem – enterprises, start-up ventures, developers, merchants, exchanges, service providers, blockchain transaction processors (miners), and others – working alongside them, as well as in a representative capacity, to drive further use of the BSV blockchain and uptake of the BSV digital currency.
The Association works to build a regulation-friendly ecosystem that fosters lawful conduct while facilitating innovation using all aspects of Bitcoin technology. More than a digital currency and blockchain, Bitcoin is also a network protocol; just like Internet protocol, it is the foundational rule set for an entire data network. The Association supports use of the original Bitcoin protocol to operate the world’s single blockchain on BSV.
This is an exciting opportunity for a junior or mid content marketing writer with strong SEO writing skills, some experience in using HubSpot’s software and methodology, with a keen interest in blockchain technology’s significance for industries across the board, from Healthcare to cybersecurity, software development and public services.
The successful candidate will help develop and implement the content strategy and follow the brand’s tone of voice.
Over time you will help to measure and optimise the performance of your content and become involved in campaign management.
This is a very hands-on, collaborative role which will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience in every aspect of content marketing – from content writing to strategy, growth hacking, campaign management, automation and optimisation.
Requirements (in order of priority)
- Proven content writing skills: SEO blogs, emails, ebooks, social media copy
- Experience in technology-related industry
- Native English-speaker
- Self-driven and conscientious worker
- Familiarity with HubSpot’s inbound marketing methodology and software
- Editorial experience, university or college degree or similar qualification (familiarity with a journalistic / research-based approach to writing).
You will progress through the following phases based on your experience, skills and performance, allowing you to try your hand at different aspects of content marketing in order to find your specialist area.
1. Repurpose existing video content (presentations and interviews) for SEO optimised feature articles.
- Make money playing chess online with POWChess and Bitcoin SV
- How Bitcoin SV can improve your dating life – and make it safer
2. Write SEO optimised event announcements and updates
- Based on event info
- Contact event organisers for quote or statement to include
- Review & edit Press Releases that are based on your announcements
- Business audience – BSV Blockchain Association to attend Global Blockchain Summit in the Philippines
- Developers audience – Registrations now own open for BSV Zero-Knowledge Hackathon
3. Optimise & A/B test content
- Email copy and workflows
- Landing page copy
- Ad copy
4. Research and development (HubSpot certifications and self-study)
- SEO research
- Content optimisation and marketing automation (workflows)
Phase 2 – optional
1. Research and development (HubSpot certifications and self-study)
- Hubspot campaign management and reporting
2. Continue repurposing content as in phase 1
3. Generate interview questions, conduct interviews and write coverage based on recording
4. Review and edit other writers’ content
5. Conduct SEO research and contribute learnings to content plan
6. Take over Hubspot campaign management and reporting
- Analyse campaigns to determine weaknesses and make recommendations
- Test and optimise marketing automations
7. Develop HubSpot account management skills
Phase 3 – optional
Choose your focus area, e.g.
- Content management, writing, optimisation
- Campaign management and optimisation
- HubSpot account management
Company benefits (UK-based employees only)
- Private health care
- Cash reimbursement plan
- Group life insurance
- Pension matched by the Company up to 5%
- Season ticket loans
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board