Global leaders of the past and present have ransomed our future in the pursuit of profits. We have been manipulated, influenced and controlled by a global pyramid of power that infiltrates just about every aspect of our lives; our education, our entertainment, our societal beliefs and our finances.
But we are the new generation.
We are conscious and choose to fight with ‘light, harnessing the tools of humanity; the incredible technologies available to us to steer the evolution of humankind and create a new world.
A world where everyone has a role.
Bitstocks is committed to leading this wave of change; by connecting with, educating and empowering younger generations to reimagine, redefine and reengineer their lives, and the world.
To be successful in this role, you’ll be able to show creative flair while maintaining attention to detail; work in a fast-paced environment, but be highly organised with your projects. These projects could include podcasts, product updates, company meetings, events, adverts and educational videos to short snippets for social media.
You’ll need to have the usual practical prerequisites and work experience as outlined below:
- At least one year’s experience setting up, filming and editing podcasts or other videos
- At least one year’s experience using Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Lightroom, Davinci Resolve and Photoshop).
- Experience using Sony Alpha cameras
- 1+ year’s experience recording and editing audio
- Experience working in a fast-paced company, editing and filming content for both YouTube and social media platforms
- 3D animation is a plus
Naturally, as we’re a Bitcoin-focused business, it would be great for you to have at least a basic understanding of the technology, but it’s not a necessity!
In this role, you’ll need to juggle and multi-task a few projects at a time, so we’re looking for an organised and confident individual who’s also well-versed in:
- Camera & light skills: set-up of all relevant equipment for filming (we record nearly all projects in 4k)
- Video editing skills: Create proxies, multi-cam editing, colour grading, export for different platforms, create lower thirds and 2d animations.
- Photo skills: Knowledge of image composition, taking headshots and day to day pictures. Colour grade, skin retouching and object selection mask.
- Audio capture & editing: Record with zoom Hn1. Edit audio with EQ, de-reverb, de-esser dynamic processing, limiters and denoisers.
What we offer…
At Bitstocks, we believe that we get the best from our employees by investing in them.
As well as all the above salary & benefits, working for us, you will receive:
- 2 days a week working from home (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Christmas week closure
- Perkbox membership
- Quarterly company social events
- Bi-weekly company guided meditations
- Monthly Yoga classes
- Ongoing training and support for career development
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board