Personal Assistant to the CEOExpired
Global leaders of the past and present have ransomed our future in the pursuit of profits. We have been manipulated, influenced and controlled by a global pyramid of power that infiltrates just about every aspect of our lives; our education, our entertainment, our societal beliefs and our finances.
But we are the new generation.
We are conscious and choose to fight with ‘light, harnessing the tools of humanity; the incredible technologies available to us to steer the evolution of humankind and create a new world.
A world where everyone has a role.
Bitstocks is committed to leading this wave of change; by connecting with, educating and empowering younger generations to reimagine, redefine and reengineer their lives, and the world.
About the role
As this is a role that covers both business and private matters, you’ll need to be an expert at time management, always on top of your to-do list and be able to network within our company offices in Hackney Wick to get things done.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Complex diary management, both business and personal, for the CEO and his family
- Acting as the first point of contact – dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Being on top of the CEO’s important tasks, meetings, dates and deadlines, birthdays, holidays etc
- Coordinating travel, including car services, hotel arrangements and flights with the flexibility to be contacted for last-minute changes, regardless of time zone
- Creating detailed travel itineraries
- Extensive and efficient email correspondence
- Organising meetings, including booking meeting rooms or making restaurant reservations
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Handling specific projects, e.g: planning a holiday, house move, or event
- Organising supercar portfolio for the CEO – managing documents, insurance, tax etc.
- Organising post, paying bills and processing expenses
- Ad-hoc personal errands & miscellaneous issues for the CEO
We’re looking to bring on someone who’ll be able to fit in fast and hit the ground running.
To be considered for this exciting position you will need to have a minimum of 5 years experience working for UHNW clientele, plus the following:
- High level of professionalism and discretion
- Proven ability to remain calm under pressure
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- Excellent and proven high attention to detail
- Proven diary management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in minute-taking
- Knowledge of cars a bonus!
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board