Chief Marketing OfficerExpired
Bittrex Global is one of the most secure trading platforms in the world. Built on Bittrex’s cutting-edge technology, Bittrex Global provides an institutional grade experience for professional and novice customers alike. The Company is headquartered near the financial center of Zurich, in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring a Chief Marketing Officer. Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, the mission of Bittrex is to catalyze advancement of the blockchain industry by fostering innovation and incubating new and emerging technology. Due to the success of the company, we are seeking for talented and passionate individuals to join our exceptional team.
Bittrex is seeking its first Chief Marketing Officer to help lead us in our next phase of growth. As the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for defining and implementing a marketing strategy that drives significant customer acquisition and company growth. Specifically, you will lead all aspects of marketing including customer acquisition (B2C), channel partnerships and business development (B2B), brand marketing & communications, PR, and product marketing. Given our current and future growth ambitions, this unique opportunity will require you to roll-up your sleeves and develop the resources, tools, and team to execute on the strategy you develop. The Chief Marketing Officer will thrive in actively partnering with Product teams, Operations, and Engineering. Your role is to build and scale an Enterprise Marketing organization and lead a team of “A” players. You will bring an awareness into the market, develop volume demand generation, track lead funnel performance, and provide ongoing analysis. You are leader that is results driven, led by data and primarily focused on our achievements and goals!
- Development and oversight of a cohesive marketing plan to increase member acquisition and growth across brand and content channels, as well as in support of b2b channels as needed.
- Leading the integrated development of cross-channel campaigns spanning a variety of teams and platforms within the sales and marketing ecosystem of Bittrex.
- Set key content and marketing KPIs in accordance with key business needs.
- Reporting on key campaign metrics and information sharing across Bittrex. and sub-divisions of the business as necessary.
- Development of a comprehensive customer acquisition strategy to sit across B2C and B2B audience profiles.
- Support customer profiling and determine propensity modeling in support of both acquisition and retention segments.
- Partnership with performance marketing and business-to-business marketing groups.
- Work with key business stakeholders to determine accurate resource allocation and oversight of the internal marketing agency teams (creative and content).
- Management and oversight of marketing spend, in alignment with business partners as well as delivery of efficient agency and supplier investment.
- Participate in monthly/quarterly/annual goal setting.
- Growth-oriented leader of people
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset with creative drive
- Proven experience operating at a high-level to drive meaningful results and impact to overall value
- Understanding of key business metrics for Bittrex and how the marketing team impacts revenue growth
- Experience overseeing a fast-growth team with a passion for big, bold tests and a willingness to fail fast
- Experience within the fintech/crypto space is a huge advantage
We are excited about you if you have the following qualifications …
- Minimum 10 years of marketing experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree. MBA preferred, or equivalent work experience
- A mix of experience in early stage start-up and more established companies in a marketing leadership positions at high-growth Tech, FinTech/Finance or crypto platform
- Demonstrated accountability for clear articulation and execution of marketing strategy, including, board-level advocacy of vision and strategy as well as periodic updates on plans and key performance indicators
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is flexible, experimental, and resourceful
- An expert go-to-market & brand leader – you have experience developing and executing go-to-market plans to drive meaningful customer acquisition in a B2C & B2B growth-phase fintech or other technology company.
- An action-oriented leader – you’re skilled at prioritizing the most important initiatives and take a big picture view of how to drive more customers to use Bittrex’s programs; you are able to make decisions with little oversight; you take responsibility and initiative for shaping strategy and execution; other people look to you for solutions amid uncertainty.
- A passionate storyteller – you’re fluent at communicating with diverse audiences across the country in a succinct, compelling, and compelling way and know how to translate the Bittrex value proposition across multiple properties
- Data-driven – you’re able to effectively balance qualitative and quantitative data in the course of your daily work in everything from customizing messaging, to determining which campaigns to run; you run pilots and tests to see what works best, iterate and continuously improve your marketing strategy based on data.
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board