Customer Support AnalystExpired
Bittrex Global is one of the most secure trading platforms in the world. Built on Bittrex’s cutting-edge technology, Bittrex Global provides an institutional grade experience for professional and novice customers alike. The Company is headquartered near the financial center of Zurich, in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring Customer Support Analyst. We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
The Customer Support Analyst role is responsible for customer interaction and communication, through support ticketing, live chat, and telephone, to resolve user issues in an efficient and timely manner. This role will utilize established workflow processes for proper user issue resolution and will follow best practices for providing an optimal customer experience. We are looking for candidates that are local to the greater Seattle WA/ Bellevue WA area and cannot consider candidates outside of the US for this role.
Compensation range: $25.00 0 $28.00 per hour
Primary Job Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Respond in a professional manner to customer concerns via telephone, chat, and ticketing based software
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills to determine proper issue resolution
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and dedication to the customer service experience
- Ability to quickly learn and employ new and existing workflows as business needs evolve
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
- Other tasks as necessary
Job Requirements & Qualifications, skills, and abilities::
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience working in technical / financial services customer support environment
- Demonstrated ability to create and communicate customer support best practices
- Ability to learn and apply customer support best practices
- Technical aptitude for navigating customer support environment.
- Can articulate and formulate decisions into training for a support team
- Excellent judgment and decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication
When applying please submit a short cover letter outlining your interest in the crypto space and Bittrex. We would love to hear what drew you to apply!
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board