Customer Support Content StrategistExpired
Bittrex Global is one of the most secure trading platforms in the world. Built on Bittrex’s cutting-edge technology, Bittrex Global provides an institutional grade experience for professional and novice customers alike. The Company is headquartered near the financial center of Zurich, in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
About the job
Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring a Content Strategist! We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
We are looking for a dynamic self-starter with great writing and content creation skills to join the Bittrex Support team. In this role, you will work closely with not only Support but also the Product, Engineering, Legal, and Compliance teams. To be successful in this role, you will need to be an experienced content creator, exhibit strong execution and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be capable of managing multiple projects of various scope across while delivering against committed deadlines. The Content Strategist will work independently and autonomously, and they need to be effective creating content that is both informative and consumable by Bittrex’s entire customer base.
- Write educational, product-oriented customer support content (announcements, support articles, macros) that results in engagement and customer education.
- Define, create, and standardize the tone of Support communications.
- Track the product roadmap and work with SMEs to proactively create and update customer content.
- Translate complex concepts into easy-to-use content for our entire customer base.
- Track and analyze metrics and customer feedback on launched content; identify and drive improvements based on the data.
- 2+ years of experience as a content creator, editor, and optimizer, preferably in financial services.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and requirements.
- Highly organized and able to create content from scratch.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging cross functional teams, both internal and external.
- Self-starter with the ability to work through ambiguity to extract clear requirements for different teams.
- Willingness to adapt quickly to shifting business priorities and ability to work effectively under pressure.
When applying please submit a short cover letter outlining your interest in the crypto space and Bittrex. We would love to hear what drew you to apply!
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board