Customer Support, Quality Assurance AnalystExpired
Bittrex Global is one of the most secure trading platforms in the world. Built on Bittrex’s cutting-edge technology, Bittrex Global provides an institutional grade experience for professional and novice customers alike. The Company is headquartered near the financial center of Zurich, in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
About the job
Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring a Quality Assurance Analyst. We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
The Quality Assurance Analyst role is responsible for auditing customer facing interactions along with reporting and analysis of processes. This role will maintain and improve quality assurance processes for Bittrex. The Analyst should understand the business metrics (productivity and quality KPIs), summarize quality performance, identify solutions and implement actions. We strive to continuously raise the bar ensuring the best customer service experience is provided.
Primary Job Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Monitor and report quality metrics, and identify trends/root causes
- Work with customer support teams to implement best practice and drive performance improvements
- Recommend performance improvement areas
- Work with internal teams to ensure new policies or procedures are successfully rolled out with measurable results
- Compiling and analyzing customer support improvement initiatives
- Provide clear insight into performance drivers and the levers which impact performance
- Implement action plans which drive performance improvements
Job Requirements & Qualifications, Skills, And Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in quality assurance (QA) role
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate large amounts of data
- Collaborative working with cross-functional teams in a global environment
- Ability to quickly learn and employ new and existing workflows as business needs evolve
- Analytical, with a proven ability to analyze various data sources and identify root cause/drivers of performance
- Builds lasting and effective relationships with stakeholders which focus on the customer
- Demonstrated ability to define and present metrics that help illuminate our training and quality goals
- Expert in using the Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Excel
- When applying please submit a short cover letter outlining your interest in the crypto space and Bittrex. We would love to hear what drew you to apply!
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board