Digital Asset AnalystExpired
Bittrex Global is one of the most secure trading platforms in the world. Built on Bittrex’s cutting-edge technology, Bittrex Global provides an institutional grade experience for professional and novice customers alike. The Company is headquartered near the financial center of Zurich, in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
About the job
Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring a Digital Asset Analyst! We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter with great relationship management skills to join the Bittrex Digital Asset team. As part of this team, you will work closely with the product, marketing, legal, compliance, support, finance, 3 rd party vendors and our partners to manage and expand the Bittrex service. To be successful in this role, you will need a desire to learn all aspects of blockchain and token use cases, exhibit strong execution and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The Digital Asset Manager will work independently and be comfortable influencing across multiple teams at all levels, both internal and external.
- Lead engagement with internal and external parties coordinating new listings, upgrades, swaps, forks, and other servicing items for assets listed on the Bittrex platform.
- Own segmented customer communications through multiple systems.
- Work with customers, partners and internal cross-functioning teams in prioritizing product and process improvements.
- Create and maintain process documentation that remains relevant to business changes.
- Develop and maintain SLAs with operations teams through daily management and process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of Operations experience, preferably within the cyrpto/blockchain industry.
- Strong attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross functional teams, both internal and external.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to work independently to deliver results.
- Meticulous documenter, ability to work through ambiguity to extract clear requirements for different teams.
- Willingness to adapt quickly to shifting business priorities and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Experience with Crypto is highly desirable.
Benefits At Bittrex:
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) participation with employer match
- Top of the line health coverage
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Education and home office stipends
Established in 2014, Bittrex is a U.S. based cryptocurrency Exchange with a long-standing reputation for industry-leading security, world-class compliance, innovative products, and state-of-the-art trading and technology infrastructure. With lightning-fast trades, dependable digital wallets, and trusted security, our goal is to operate a world class cryptocurrency exchange with a focus on security and trust. We invite you along on our journey to advance the blockchain industry by fostering innovation, incubating new and emerging technologies, and driving transformative change.
Bittrex is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board