Director of DevOpsExpired
Bittrex Global is one of the most secure trading platforms in the world. Built on Bittrex’s cutting-edge technology, Bittrex Global provides an institutional grade experience for professional and novice customers alike. The Company is headquartered near the financial center of Zurich, in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
About the job
Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring a Director, Devops. We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry. We are looking for a hands-on leaderl to define and build our devops organization and manage a highly skilled team. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
When you work at Bittrex, you will find compelling work, worthwhile professional development, outstanding benefits, and the opportunity to make a difference. We believe that we can build an inclusive environment founded on empathy, respect, and equality to create great experiences for our diverse and global customers.
In This Role, You Will
- Lead and develop a team of Devops professionals with a focus on enhancing the cloud experience by improving the overall speed and security.
- Responsible for Engineering Platform architecture, design, and automation to ensure high availability of the business applications.
- Identify, evaluate, and implement tools / technologies to drive automation and optimization of version control, configuration management and CI/CD processes
- Provide hands free approach to Platform provisioning & Operations.
- Recruit, develop, and retain talent to build the next gen DevOps team and ensure the staff has the skills and capabilities to meet development needs
- Drive adoption of standardized SCM and CI/CD processes and identify, implement, and track key metrics for visibility
- Build expertise across various DevOps disciplines, including software development, systems operations, cloud, and ops automation.
- Navigate through ambiguity to build the roadmap for the team.
- 5-10 years’ experience building & running devops organizations
- 3-5 years working in the Azure ecosystem
- Demonstrated proficiency in establishing programs for monitoring, alerting, and incident response practices for production compute, storage, and data systems.
- Experience establishing and supporting modern release & deployment management efforts including but not limited to release managers, CI/CD, and related business & continuous improvement programs.
- Object-oriented design and development skills for high-volume production applications
- Deep understanding of critical software design concepts
- Knowledge of basic sysadmin skills in Linux, Networking, Load Balancing
- Experience implementing Observability (metrics-golden signals, tracing, and logging)
- Passion for solving problems skills that span systems, network, and applications.
Benefits At Bittrex
- Fully remote work
- Flex office space
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) participating with employer match
- Top of the line health coverage
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Education and home office stipends
Established in 2014, Bittrex is a U.S. based cryptocurrency Exchange with a long-standing reputation for industry-leading security, world-class compliance, innovative products, and state-of-the-art trading and technology infrastructure.
With lightning-fast trades, dependable digital wallets, and trusted security, our goal is to operate a world class cryptocurrency exchange with a focus on security and trust.
We invite you along on our journey to advance the blockchain industry by fostering innovation, incubating new and emerging technologies, and driving transformative change.
Bittrex is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
- This is remote/remote hybrid, non-contract, direct hire position. Working remotely from a primary residence outside the United States is currently not permitted for this role.**
This job post is no longer available. Click the button below to view available jobs.Back to job board